Is there a chance i'll still recieve my package today?

I'm sorry if this isn't the correct forum to ask this. I had bought something on amazon with 1 day shipping yesterday. I’m suppose to get it today. The item was shipped from Carlisle PA, and I’m in Brooklyn, NY. Amazon tracking of the item says June 9, 2011 03:27:08 PM Carlisle PA US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit. Ups tracking of the package says : A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. Could it be that the package wasn't scanned? Now the ups driver just dropped off my other packages that I bought from amazon using the 1 day shipping. These package where shipped from different locations. Do ups drivers make more than one trip to the same residence on the same day? What are the chances I'm gonna get the package today? I hope it isn't lost, or something.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The odds of you still getting the package are, I would say pretty slim. Even though you ordered it yesterday with one day shipping, if it was later than that loocations last pickup for the day then it will be a day later than you expect. The only way a driver would do multiple attempts at the same address would be if the address had both next day air packages with a certain delivery commit time, and also next day savers which are guaranteed by the end of the day, but not before any certain time.

entensity

Did Amazon say it would be delivered today? "Get it Friday! with one day shipping"

Anyway if it doesn't be sure to contact Amazon (google for their live chat section) and chat with someone and tell them you really needed that today and you're fed up with their service. They will refund your shipping cost and usually give you a $5 credit as well.

Works everytime!