Is there anyway to pick up my package?

P

Package Receiver

I have a package that already arrive at Las Vegas UPS station. It scheduled to deliver at Monday. It's a laptop computer. Since it's brand new, I hope that I can get as earlier as I can.

I have all the information proved that I'm the receiver. I just want to get it so I can load all the stuff I need.

Is there anyway I can pickup my package at Sunday?

Thanks

outta hours

Nope it is piled deep in a trailer that will not be unloaded until Mon. morning. Be sure you are home to receive your pkg. since most laptops require a signature in person in order to be delivered.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a package that already arrive at Las Vegas UPS station. It scheduled to deliver at Monday. It's a laptop computer. Since it's brand new, I hope that I can get as earlier as I can.

I have all the information proved that I'm the receiver. I just want to get it so I can load all the stuff I need.

Is there anyway I can pickup my package at Sunday?

Thanks

You may be able to call the toll-free and ask that it be held for pickup for you but they usually need more advance notice than this. The counter is closed and your pkg is on a trailer in the yard waiting to be unloaded Monday morning.

If there are any LV BCers on here today perhaps one of them can give you the center phone number so that you can call and ask that your pkg be held. You will need the tracking number but, again, there is no guarantee due to the lack of notice that you have given us.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Just my humble, wet behind the ears, not enough under my belt opinion.

Computer is supposed to be delivered in like 24 hours, right? Let it happen that way.

If your luck is like mine, you will call UPS to hold the computer at the center for pickup tomorrow. It will be found, misplaced, put on the wrong belt, put on a plane, and sent to Moscow by mistake. You will receive your computer, in pieces, sometime in December.

Be patient. You'll have it tomorrow.

Hedley_Lamarr

I was doing split on a Thursday a few weeks ago, and then on Friday I covered another drivers route. On the final pick up on Friday one of the guys that worked in the place I was picking up at asked me if he could pick a package up at the center that was attempted yesterday. I asked if he had the info notice. He handed it to me and It was in my hand writing. Turns out I mad a delivery attempt at this guys house on Thursday, and was making a pick up at his work on Friday....Strange huh...

P

Package Receiver

Thanks for all your replies

Below are the tracking information, I believe that it had almost 24 hrs delay in UPS's hand. That's why I called UPS and LENOVO to ask for Saturday delivery, and UPS rep just said no. The shipping is 2 business day.

LAS VEGAS,
NV, US 07/12/2008 6:11 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ONTARIO,
CA, US 07/12/2008 2:28 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/12/2008 1:46 A.M. IMPORT SCAN
ANCHORAGE,
AK, US
07/11/2008 6:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/11/2008 2:56 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
CHEK LAP KOK,
HK 07/11/2008 9:11 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CHEK LAP KOK,
HK 07/10/2008 10:23 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
HK 07/10/2008 9:15 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Please compare the time for original scan and departure scan, tell me what you think

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Package Receiver,
Your package was shipped Thursday using a Two-day service. That means two business days, the weekend does not count. It was scanned at 6:11 AM today at the Las Vegas Airport, so that means it is scheduled for an on-time delivery Monday. It is sitting in a trailer with thousands of other packages right now. It is possible to have it held at the UPS building for you to pickup in the morning, but the Customer Counter probably doesn't open until late morning, 10 0r 11:00. It may be better to wait at the delivery address, because that shipper does require a signature to receive it.Sorry, we are not open on Sunday, there is nobody there right now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Computer is supposed to be delivered in like 24 hours, right? Let it happen that way. Be patient. You'll have it tomorrow.

BBAG, this would be true only if the consignee chose NDA, NDA SVR, or was in a service area where the transit time is 1 day; other than that, a computer has the same transit time as your beloved Pottery Barn pkgs. Yes, he will have his computer tomorrow only because it is here on property waiting to be unloaded and then reloaded.

Also, KJ stands for Kay Jeweler. Duh.

Johney

BBAG, this would be true only if the consignee chose NDA, NDA SVR, or was in a service area where the transit time is 1 day; other than that, a computer has the same transit time as your beloved Pottery Barn pkgs. Yes, he will have his computer tomorrow only because it is here on property waiting to be unloaded and then reloaded.

Also, KJ stands for Kay Jeweler. Duh.
I could be wrong but I think BBAG means 24 hrs from today.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I could be wrong but I think BBAG means 24 hrs from today.

You may be right but, if that is true, then every package that enters your center would have a 24 hour guarantee as they will be delivered the same day that they are processed at your center.

I think he was saying that computers are always delivered the day after they are picked up from the shipper. That is simply not true. BBAG, please correct me if I am wrong.

BigBrownSanta

I think BBAG left out the word "your". I don't think he meant all computers are delivered in 2 days.

Your computer will be delivered tomorrow...

Johney

You may be right but, if that is true, then every package that enters your center would have a 24 hour guarantee as they will be delivered the same day that they are processed at your center.

I think he was saying that computers are always delivered the day after they are picked up from the shipper. That is simply not true. BBAG, please correct me if I am wrong.
What I think BBAG means is the original poster asked about his pkg today,so BBAG said just wait 24 hrs and it will be there. Because isn't it supposed to be delivered tommorow?

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen

No. Johney understood what I meant.