Is this retaliation?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
So the center manager walks in and I smile and hand it to him ("Consider yourself served" j/k)

and you wonder why there might be an allegation of retaliation, "Consider yourself served" real professional there driver.

RED once again you show your hatred for management and you wonder why you "Got shouldered by a supervisor"....allegedly.

Theichii

So the center manager walks in and I smile and hand it to him ("Consider yourself served" j/k)

and you wonder why there might be an allegation of retaliation, "Consider yourself served" real professional there driver.

RED once again you show your hatred for management and you wonder why you "Got shouldered by a supervisor"....allegedly.

I didn't actually say that, just thought it was a funny anecdote. My center manager and i get along fine when he doesn't give me a 10 hr plan day

705red

Browncafe Steward

I only hate management like you and socks. You two really give many of our sups that know how to do their jobs a bad name. But yet you are only like this from the comfort of hiding behind your keyboard.

Overpaid Union Thug

Someone should retaliate for management screwing up this company by turning what was once a good service oriented, CUSTOMER oriented, company into nothing more than a numbers game for themselves at the expense of the people that are actually in the trenches and trying to salvage that reputation we once had.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Someone should retaliate for management screwing up this company by turning what was once a good service oriented, CUSTOMER oriented, company into nothing more than a numbers game for themselves at the expense of the people that are actually in the trenches and trying to salvage that reputation we once had.

Well said!

air1ups

Today I was hanging around in the OMS office (seeing if anyone wanted me to take their place driving) and my steward asked me to hold a grievance document and give it to our center manager when I saw him. I said sure thing. Well the driver came in and saw me holding it and said make sure you get that to the center manager. So the center manager walks in and I smile and hand it to him ("Consider yourself served" j/k) and he walks in his office to sulk. Then I hear the printer just whirring it's little heart out printing out attendance records, follow-ups, concerns, just everything that says anything bad about this driver, all because he grieved a supervisor delivering a route the driver knew while he was considered "layed-off." I'm pretty sure this is retaliation but I can't be sure...
"Fluer deFeat"............... UPS is all about retaliation........DIVIDE AND CONQUER IS MANAGEMENT 101. Show a Tess of the Dubervilles and you shall have "law and order". They are always right and you prove them wrong! Mr. Hoffa needs to get a spine and empty his pockets of corporate kickbacks. This is my own opinion of course.

QKRSTKR

No steward should give a grievance to someone else to file. Cross your t's and dot your i's. I make sure of that especially after filing a grievance. Sounds clear cut winner to me.

As far a retaliation goes, you have the gravy on them, they are going to see if they have any on you.