Is this right?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're in local 631 and youre covered by the western supplement. You can make the union if you haven't worked 70 working days within 6 months, not 6 months. Do you think you have worked 70 days before October 1? You cant accrue seniority through October 1st through December 31th. No offense, but your supplement sucks, and I though mine was bad, not anymore!

I meant have, not haven't.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you thought our supplement was bad (and it is, especially for PTers)....why the friend did you not only vote Yes, but took a pic of your ballot and posted it on BC?? And you want to be a steward?? lol glad YOU AIN'T EVEN in my building! lol

Because its much better than the previous one. You have to creep before you walk, you cant just expect to get a kickass supplement instantly. I don't know what else could you no voters want. I understand that the national sucks, but that doesnt give anybody any right to vote down the sup solely out of spite just to delay or try to change the master.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's weird he can't join yet. Here in New England a steward was brought in during initial training and I signed a card that day. Once I had like 5 months in I was eligible for benefits and went to a union meeting and got sworn in but I had representation from day 1.

That's how it should be everywhere, but so many stewards are lazy and inept or theyre busy making side deals with management for day-offs.