Is this upside down?!

BUCN85

Omg today was one of those days. I don't know how many times I handed my board to a customer today for a signature...the right way. Then they flip it around. Then ask me. "Is this upside down?!"

Knothead

Yep.
When they snatch the board out of my hand to inevitably flip it the wrong way around, I make sure to hold on to the stylus until it gets a lot of tension and then let it rocket towards them. 10 points for a headshot, 5 for a body. 2 bonus points per swear word uttered.

JL 0513

I hope this is something they address with DIAD 6. Design the thing so it doesn't look upside down to the customer. The way 5 is designed, it's the natural response of the customer to try and turn it.

This is no doubt a design challenge but it somehow has to look right side up both ways while remaining as ergonomic and functional for the driver.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hope this is something they address with DIAD 6. Design the thing so it doesn't look upside down to the customer. The way 5 is designed, it's the natural response of the customer to try and turn it.

This is no doubt a design challenge but it somehow has to look right side up both ways while remaining as ergonomic and functional for the driver.
It's not rocket science. After they have signed once they should get it.

SCV good to go sir.

Hell if my memory serves me correctly, the screen displays the UPS logo. You'd think that would be indicative of how to hold the diad, but we really shouldn't expect much from the same people that earnestly ask us what's in their boxes.

Indecisi0n

I sometimes hand the board to them with the pen dangling if I have my hands full and often I get to enjoy them trying to sign with their fingers likes it's an iPhone. I don't even say anything just watch in amusement.

upschuck

Technically, we are not suppose to hand the DIAD over to them, just present it to them and have them sign will still in our possession. I have done that a couple times, but only when assisting the elderly person.