Is time for Peak time for leads?

Is peak great for leads?

• Yes, I can!

• Well maybe I can try

• It is always time for leads

Results are only viewable after voting.

trickpony1

You may want to confirm if triple time is if you are forced to work as opposed to volunteering to work (like signing a sheet on the wall).

Management will use this excuse to pay straight time "....well....they volunteered.".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Black Friday is a holiday in our contract but now we work a full day now. Is Christmas Next?

No.

There is currently no mandate to work on Christmas. Lists are being posted because Louisville has said that they may not be able to process all of the air in time for Christmas Eve delivery. It may very well be that no one ends up working.

BrownThunder

Was considering working on xmas day for the loot but after being bamboozled the last 2 Saturdays I'm not so sure.

They said we would get a guaranteed 8 and word spread quickly when we were hours into our run that we would be coded @ 5 for our pay. It went from you get guaranteed 8 to, you're free to help load trucks and move pallets after your run if you want your whole 8.

L

Lizzzow

Wow I didn't know the sales team was so responsible for giving me Orion, my helper, and so much more. So amongst my 400+ stop days I am to find time to look at the other boxes being delivered by FedEx or post office and turn in sales leads to you guys to make your numbers look good? I don't waste time on that. As far as I can tell I have enough work to do so I'm fine thank you. Your team can't even keep the current accounts I've lost in the last year to fedex due to rate increases. I'm sure they could lower the rates and cut into the billion dollar profits they've made. But that's never gonna happen. So screw u and your sales leads. U wouldn't last a half a day doing what I do everyday. Merry frecking christmas

clean hairy

Like i want to deliver packages with my BMW company car? No, We need to make a difference, we are upsers. You are a upser.
So be a man, stop crying and start making a difference today.

If we dont do it the competition will. We love jobs!
EXCUSE YOU!
You be a man, stop your crying and do your job, and get your own stinkin leads! Your job is to is to get sales leads, and quit pestering drivers to do your job! The Drivers job is to deliver the cardboard!

Salesguy

Sales Member
EXCUSE YOU!
You be a man, stop your crying and do your job, and get your own stinkin leads! Your job is to is to get sales leads, and quit pestering drivers to do your job! The Drivers job is to deliver the cardboard!

if we all would have that attitude we would go bankrupt soon. There is no I in team and the more we sell the more jobs we generate!

oldngray

nowhere special
your opinion man.gif

a911scanner

if we all would have that attitude we would go bankrupt soon. There is no I in team and the more we sell the more jobs we generate!

Then get in a truck and help a driver deliver some stops this week. We sure could use the help from someone so knowledgeable. Then we could respect your request to do the same in kind for you. There is no I in team, and there is no time for us to generate sales leads at peak.

Johney

Sales leads. Ha, never have participated in that garbage and never will. As a driver I did my fare shares worth why should I do someone else's job.