Results are only viewable after voting.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Fare----a fee charged for a ride.

Fair----equitable.
Fare-ree?
th

clean hairy

Lets all of us send him a phone book from our areas.
That way he can make dozens of calls a week and generate his own sales leads and get credit for them!
All we require is a ups account # to bill the shipping of the phone books to him.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Every first is difficult. I tried at least twice before being somewhat succesful. Give me a hundred leads and i am willing to explain to you in person, lead by lead what went well and where we have some room for improvement or just bad luck.
Lets have this talk after i ojs'd your drivingskills the entire day.
I like to get out of the office sometimes.

As if, you could OJS anyone...

Weak troll is weak...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450660807.357791.jpg

10 point

Then get in a truck and help a driver deliver some stops this week. We sure could use the help from someone so knowledgeable. Then we could respect your request to do the same in kind for you. There is no I in team, and there is no time for us to generate sales leads at peak.
Sure there is. Code in driver marketing for the sales pitch time and code in D for Missed for the deliveries you didn't get done.

There's always time for sales leads.

Anthonysg0113

Like i want to deliver packages with my BMW company car? No, We need to make a difference, we are upsers. You are a upser.
So be a man, stop crying and start making a difference today.

If we dont do it the competition will. We love jobs!
I quit turning in sales leads. The bimbo they gave the sales job to at my center loses them anyway.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
The only sales lead I ever turned in was during my qualifying period and I knew it was gonna come back negative because the business was less than a block away from a UPS store.

There is one route that sometimes delivers to a fedex facility because I think they have personal mailboxes there. I've always wanted to cover that route so I can grab a business card and turn it in for a sales lead 8-)

clean hairy

We have been focused on just package drivers.
How about Feeder Drivers?
They can take time to pull into every gas station, and truck stop they see on their way to their destination! They can try and encourage all the truckers to consider having UPS handle all the shipping for their employers!
Of course, when they have taken 6 hours for a 4 hour run, will their bosses be amused that they are 2 hours late due to trying to get sales leads?