is winter over yet?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Ill take 95 everyday of the week over 25. I love the heat and love going to the beach. Before Alcatraz didn't matter how hot it was, it was beach and surfin almost everyday. Heats in peoples minds, it aint that bad at all.
I'll take 25 over almost every day for the last 4 months. In the 40's tomorrow. Might have to break out the shorts.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not trying to be ignorant or anything, but are ya freakin kiddin me dude lol. Try humping 150 stops in 98 degree weather and you think that's bad you being sweaty. You don't even know what its like to try n survive that without having a heat stroke.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'll be honesty…I just bought a brand new bike today and I didn't want to get all slathered up in sunblock and get all sweaty so late in the afternoon. Damn, we need to get our temperatures to meet in the middle!
I'm on vacation....i'd gladly hop on a bike with my sunblock and bathing suit and head for the beach...lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Im not trying to be ignorant or anything, but are ya freakin kiddin me dude lol. Try humping 150 stops in 98 degree weather and you think that's bad you being sweaty. You don't even know what its like to try n survive that without having a heat stroke.
Sweating?? What's that like? You mean your building doesn't have AC? Lmao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
tumblr_mvwffdnjQZ1qg5ea1o1_400.gif
I feel bad for ya sweating on that bike lol.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm so ready for spring. Saturday was warm. I spent some time shoveling the 3' tall snow banks off my front yard out into the street to melt. Supposed to get warm tomorrow, then 4-8" snow Wednesday. Sucks I hate snow

UPSGUY72

I need a couple more weeks of winter brought 2 new snowmobiles this year and my 5 year old son hasn't had his fix yet this year. I couldn't use them this past weekend do to a Tympanoplasty and Mastoidectomy on my left ear last Wednesday. Hopefully I can this weekend and get the ok to go back to work the following week.

We are expecting more snow on Wednesday 6 + bring it on..

I going to Florida on Vacation the first week in April so two more week will be perfect....

HomeDelivery

that's cake... have a cooler w/ ice in it, a towellete to dip it into it from time to time to do a quick "cool down" & move on.

humidity, on the other hand, sucks ~but it's still tolerable than getting stuck or sliding around ice during this past winter

i do carry spare shirts/socks, powder, deoderant, baby wipes, though and change as needed during the summer time:P

--------------------

low to mid 50s the past Sat; 1/2 the terminal drivers were wearing shorts

Mike57

Don't think winter is over just yet, Here in my part of the Midwest Tom Skilling (WGN TV weather person) is saying we could get as much as 4 or MORE inches from Tuesday evening to Wednesday morning.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I love the heat, give me 100 degrees and a cooler of ice. Im good. 6 more inches here Wednesday with freezing rain first.