Is working two different hubs possible?

Arch

In my case my current hub doesn't carry PC's. And I am interested in doing Saturday Air driving. Is it possible that I can stick working inside my current hub while doing Saturday Air at a different hub? Or do I need to bid on a transfer that has hub and Saturday air driving available?

I'm currently on a 30 day probation doing FT ground driving and will likely be sent back to my old job. Money is good, but stress and time is taking a toll. The only thing I enjoy was that I was really getting the hang of driving the PC.

upschuck

So, how are you driving a PC, when your hub doesn't have any? You driving out of the other hub already? If that is the case, then it sounds like you would be able to.

I'd stick with the driving, that would give you a weekend, and time to decompress after the long week. It will get easier and less stressful, after you get the hang of things and your technique down pat.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
In my case my current hub doesn't carry PC's. And I am interested in doing Saturday Air driving. Is it possible that I can stick working inside my current hub while doing Saturday Air at a different hub? Or do I need to bid on a transfer that has hub and Saturday air driving available?

I'm currently on a 30 day probation doing FT ground driving and will likely be sent back to my old job. Money is good, but stress and time is taking a toll. The only thing I enjoy was that I was really getting the hang of driving the PC.
You're going to have to ask your local HR & union reps about that. That same situation exists here, and PTers are allowed to bid into Saturday Air driving at a nearby hub. The union got the company to agree to it.

opey

I have been driving out of 2 hubs lately, since my "home" center has been slow and I guess has too many drivers at the moment, and hte other has a shortage. This started before I made book (i since have) and am still doing it. its a pain but it beats working 2 days in 3 weeks...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
PNJwxw.gif

NonDeliverOtherMissed

How far away are your two hubs from each other?...not that it matters to answer your question..just wondering cause my next closest hub is over n hr away