IS your Hub/Center being taken over?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I agree 100% with your last post, Over9five,

What mature adults do in the bedroom is their own business, I could care less. I just get fed up with the "Gay" lifestyle forced on everybody like they deserve special privileges. I am in my late fourties, and it used to be that you could turn on the TV with the kids and there wasn't sex, socalled "mature language", and a Gay character on every TV show.

By the way a lot of you sound in your posts, I can tell that a lot of you are young, you grew up watching this garbage so you think that "anything goes". It used to be that morals were taught in our society, we had discipline in our schools and children actually learned there. I was raised in a Christian household, and I understand what the Bible says. I am amazed that a lot of faiths conviently leave out the parts they don't like and try to interpet it a completely different way.

No, I don't hate Gay people, in fact I feel sorry for them. I think that men should be men and women should be women. Neither one is better than the other, I think that we need a partner of the opposite sex to be complete. The joy of having children naturally will never be realized in a same-sex relationship. Children need the love of both a Father and a Mother to develope emotionally. As someone who has worked with youth, I have noticed that the kids living with Gay partners act differently. I also don't understand why in a Gay relationship, one partner takes on the male role and the other takes on the female traits. Marriage should be between a man and a woman, it is a special covenant in which children can be raised.

JMHO, let the attacks begin!

aspenleaf

scratch_king said:
. . .By the way a lot of you sound in your posts, I can tell that a lot of you are young, you grew up watching this garbage so you think that "anything goes.". . .

Whippersnapper here, while many of us "kids" may think "anything goes" many of us are just trying to play the game that is very different from when you started out. If the world is being taken over by those who are gay then it behooves us to ride on their coat tails since we can't get ahead if we like the opposite sex. So don't think that we all like how things are; we just want some of the feast they are getting. I don't think they would say they are getting easy either; they do have people who hunt them down and kill them for sport. You hit the nail on the head when you talked about morals. That was not taught in my schooling; we were told to be tolerant of everyone however no one had to be tolerant of me if I disagreed. I think I got shafted growing up when I did since everything was gray. I must say I do admire that you are so open with your thoughts; it should be applauded that you are very firm in your beliefs and your foundation was not built upon the sand. I may be confused as to what I think but I thank you for being so outspoken. It is refreshing to hear other opinions.

tieguy

Banned
Truth always hurts said:
Although I agree woman are being promoted to make sure UPS meets its numbers and some could not manage a kindergarden. UPS has alot of males that were just pushed along and promoted because they could scream like a drill sargent in the Army and bully and intimidate people into doing things. Or its the good old boy club. There are a hundreds of managers and upper managers that have no managerial thoughts and are sloths. But if you play golf, hang out with the corect crowd your in. Good thing for the IE manuals and methods or these managers would have no clue how to run a business. They probably were the first ones to install GPS in their cars to get home.

Thats one of the true benifits to having this message board. If you are a spineless coward you too can post a shot at someone or some group of people and then shrink off into the night.

tieguy

Banned
scratch_king said:
We don't have any of these "ladies" around here, I'm surprised that there seems to be so many of them everywhere else. The only Gay person we have at work is a male driver, he was once on one of these "court TV" shows after he got in a tiff with his boyfriend.:bored:

I'm afraid I'm having a hard time understanding why we are discussing the sexual orientation of upsers. Any way you shake it their sexual orientation is totally irrelevant. If they do a good job its not because they are gay and if they do a bad job its not because they are gay.

over9five

Staff member
"..their sexual orientation is totally irrelevant."

Tie, their sexual orientation SHOULD be totally irrelevant. But it becomes very relevant when they use it to keep their job, or keep from any kind of discipline BECAUSE they threaten the company with equal rights violations.

"If they do a good job its not because they are gay and if they do a bad job its not because they are gay."

Probably true, but for a truly equal workforce no-one would know who was gay. We have people who shove it down your throat so management knows not to mess with them. It would result in lawsuits.

Overpaid Union Thug

over9five said:
It's not hate. It's disgust.

I don't care one way or the other what people do in their own home. But when they take their depraved lifestyle public, and use it to gain an advantage in the workplace, THATS when I do care.

Keep it in the closet. Don't ask, don't tell. Why in the world would you want to advertise your mental disorder?

As I said before, it's a sad world we live in.

Disgust is the key word. I was listening to a political talk show a while back and they were discussing this same topic. They threw out some interesting statistics about man on man "sex". The one that caught my attention was when they said that HIV was 200 times more likely to spread through their sick version of sex. Of course a man and women can do the same thing but we all know that two men are pretty much bound to that way. Rumor is that gay men are responsible for the rapid explosion of AIDS in the early 80s. Hence the term "Gay Plague". What is the point of me bringing this info to the thread? Well....the sad thing is that in a way....people are being promoted faster for doing these things. I am totally against affirmative action but its even worse when being a disgusting freak qualifies someone as a minority. Maybe child rapists can qualify as a minority/oppressed group if they press the issue enough and soon they'll be sky rocketing up past the rest of us into better jobs. What a sick world we live in after all.

tieguy

Banned
over9five said:
"..their sexual orientation is totally irrelevant."

Tie, their sexual orientation SHOULD be totally irrelevant. But it becomes very relevant when they use it to keep their job, or keep from any kind of discipline BECAUSE they threaten the company with equal rights violations.

"If they do a good job its not because they are gay and if they do a bad job its not because they are gay."

Probably true, but for a truly equal workforce no-one would know who was gay. We have people who shove it down your throat so management knows not to mess with them. It would result in lawsuits.

Ok. I do agree in that I don't want the public displays. Don't want to see any gay pride parades etc. However unless I am missing something most of those I would suspect are gay do not flaunt it or litigate it. If so their sexual orientation should be a non-issue.

Tooners point is an interesting one. I would not be surprised if there are managment promoting those females they suspect of being gay knowing a gay female will probably not be taking much maternity leave. But then there is artificial insemination. :closedeye

tieguy

Banned
Big Arrow Up said:
Disgust is the key word. I was listening to a political talk show a while back and they were discussing this same topic. They threw out some interesting statistics about man on man "sex". The one that caught my attention was when they said that HIV was 200 times more likely to spread through their sick version of sex. Of course a man and women can do the same thing but we all know that two men are pretty much bound to that way. Rumor is that gay men are responsible for the rapid explosion of AIDS in the early 80s. Hence the term "Gay Plague". What is the point of me bringing this info to the thread? Well....the sad thing is that in a way....people are being promoted faster for doing these things. I am totally against affirmative action but its even worse when being a disgusting freak qualifies someone as a minority. Maybe child rapists can qualify as a minority/oppressed group if they press the issue enough and soon they'll be sky rocketing up past the rest of us into better jobs. What a sick world we live in after all.

I have always been against the public gay displays. I think this affliction should be kept behind closed doors. But I'm not sure I'm ready to condemn the gay person or equate them to child rapists. I'm not sure I'm ready to blame them for aids. Africa is plagued with aids most of which is being transmitted through heterosexual sex. Ignorance spreads aids more so than your sexual orientation.

trickpony1

I'm truly surprised that one of our other management posters hasn't jumped in here to, once again, announce ".........not that there is anything wrong with that", (homosexuality).

I'm trying to recall his/her name..........I think it had something to do with a high performance Chevrolet motor car.....but I'm not sure.

DS

Fenderbender
I don`t know any gay male ups drivers.
Where I live,most gay men seem to be in either the travel agent sector,tech support or any store in any mall.
On the other hand I`m in a huge center and although we have quite a few female ups drivers,I rarely have to interact with them,I don`t know if they are lesbians or what,but for the most part,they just scare me.
Our main competition here has a female driver that is like an ant.She seems to be able to carry things 7 times her weight.
IMHO ~I think that in the big poker game of life sometimes you get dealt a hand that changes the direction of your life,and its your right to play whatever card you think will bring you happiness,regardless of what anyone else might think.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
We have a mix here. Half of the ladies are gay, the other half not. One is married and has had two kids while a driver at UPS. Each and every one pulls their own weight in their job performances. And that is how they ought to be judged.

Now if one of them get promoted because she fits the quota passed down from above, then shame on UPS and the powers that be. BUt if she is qualified for the job, then she has earned it, just like you or I would have.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Actually not there more. 49.3% of whites are males, 50.6% are females, and the other .1% are tweeners. So you females are really a majority, not a minority.

d