ISIL Attacks America?

moreluck

golden ticket member
They already mentioned P.P. before they know anything. I think it's someone against Chuck E.Cheese !! Those damn screaming kids can drive you nuts!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Unclear what happened but I saw a report that said 3 gunmen and possible bomb threat too. Odd target for ISIL though I think because that looks to be a place that treats people with development disabilities. The news also had to mention there is a Planned Parenthood nearby - 2 miles away. As usual people need to wait for more details before jumping to conclusions.

P

pickup

I am patiently awaiting for TOS to explain it all for me.
Will TOS blame the Jews, gun nuts, white men? All of the above? I suppose I will have to wait for a commercial break at his local Fox affiliate before he can reply.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am patiently awaiting for TOS to explain it all for me.
Will TOS blame the Jews, gun nuts, white men? All of the above? I suppose I will have to wait for a commercial break at his local Fox affiliate before he can reply.

Its NOT the jews, they can only kill unarmed palestian men and dont have the ballz to do any other type of fighting and need the USA to do their dirty work.

Its definitely GUN NUTS, and most probable, WHITE men.

Sorry if that offends you as a white man, but it should.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This only means one thing .
GUN CONTROL ;
Taxes on bullets ,
Micro-stamping of all firearms ,
Background checks ,
We Must get all those automatic assault weapons off the streets ,
etc.........

oldngray

nowhere special
Officers now responding to *possible* shots fired at Patton State Hospital, a psychiatric hospital eight miles from the San Bernardino shooting.

oldngray

nowhere special
This only means one thing .
GUN CONTROL ;
Taxes on bullets ,
Micro-stamping of all firearms ,
Background checks ,
We Must get all those automatic assault weapons off the streets ,
etc.........

Hillary wasted no time and already started screaming for more gun control. Never let a tragedy go to waste as usual.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I wonder what group rented the conference center where the shootings took place?

Inquiring, nosey and bored people want to know!

P

pickup

Its NOT the jews, they can only kill unarmed palestian men and dont have the ballz to do any other type of fighting and need the USA to do their dirty work.

Its definitely GUN NUTS, and most probable, WHITE men.

Sorry if that offends you as a white man, but it should.

TOS.

Thanks, pal. I knew I could count on you.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
TOS is so ignorant; it continually astounds me. He knows NOTHING of the IDF or any of its operations. He should read up on them sometime and fantasize about making a difference. As it is, he is just a very small man behind a keyboard.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Marybeth Feild, the president and CEO of the Inland Regional Center, said the shooting happened in the conference area of a building that houses at least 25 employees as well as a library.

According to Feild, an outside group was renting the conference center today.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I wonder what group rented the conference center where the shootings took place?
Marybeth Feild, the president and CEO of the Inland Regional Center, said the shooting happened in the conference area of a building that houses at least 25 employees as well as a library.

According to Feild, an outside group was renting the conference center today.
Thanks for answering my question

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The owners of the building say his staff and he believes whomever the group is that rented the conference center was the target of the attack.

Damn this is like the movies ... a hit squad taking out the opposition.

Note: It is a terrible situation and my deepest condolences to those affected.
I would not want to offend anyone's sensibilities ... especially @bbsam or @cheryl.

Last edited: