ISIS aka The Islamic State

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So I guess there may be a language barrier here. Allow me to try another way. I accept that you think it is OK to lie to make your point and you claimed that numbers do not matter. I think that we agree on you claiming that. A couple sentences later in the post you made that you quoted you claimed I should question any death. Does one(a number) qualify as any? If it is should you question and oppose anything that the government does that causes one death or only the things that you are told to oppose? Im really interested in how unethical you are willing to be.
You have a sort of sad desperation about you.... this need to try and put words in people's mouth by asking vague questions, in some sort of pathetic attempt to control the conversation is getting tiring.

I never said it was Ok to lie about about numbers. I just said it's a distraction from the real question of should any American be dying in the first place over there. This line of questioning about should we question anything the government does that causes death is nothing more than you avoiding the conversation at hand..... again.

av8torntn

Not on a single attack in a Iraq there hasn't.

Doesn't matter though. It's all stupid politics on all sides.

I guess numbers do not matter to you either? You really think that there wasn't even one single hearing on say the attack in Fallujah? As I posted earlier there have been endless hearing on Iraq so by your standards that would mean that you do not care about the people that died in Benghazi. Do you even realize how ignorant that sounds as I do not know you and have no clue what matters to you or doesn't?

av8torntn

You have a sort of sad desperation about you.... this need to try and put words in people's mouth by asking vague questions, in some sort of pathetic attempt to control the conversation is getting tiring.

I never said it was Ok to lie about about numbers. I just said it's a distraction from the real question of should any American be dying in the first place over there. This line of questioning about should we question anything the government does that causes death is nothing more than you avoiding the conversation at hand.

No you claimed that it was OK for someone else to lie about numbers to make a point because numbers do not matter and we should question even one death. I then asked if you would extend that standard to other government endeavors and you refused to answer which I expected.

This is interesting as you are the one to dismiss death caused by government then you try to claim that it is me avoiding the conversation at hand. Typical from you guys.

You should take my advice and open your mind so the truth can follow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No you claimed that it was OK for someone else to lie about numbers to make a point because numbers do not matter and we should question even one death.
Not my words.
This is interesting as you are the one to dismiss death caused by government then you try to claim that it is me avoiding the conversation at hand.
When did I dismiss death caused by government?
Typical from you guys.
Who is "you guys"? Anyone who disagrees with you? That's a big group no doubt.
You should take my advice and open your mind so the truth can follow.
More vague drivel from someone with nothing to say.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By refusing to answer you implicitly dismissed my question by attacking me to avoid that question. You do that so often even you must have noticed.
In other words, I didn't.
You on the other hand, were too busy arguing with TOS about whether 5000 or 10000 Americans have died in Iraq , to ask yourself the real question of whether or not we should be waging a crusade there in the first place. You still are avoiding that question even now. Either that distraction is on purpose or you should look into adderall because you might have a medical condition.

av8torntn

In other words, I didn't.
You on the other hand, were too busy arguing with TOS about whether 5000 or 10000 Americans have died in Iraq , to ask yourself the real question of whether or not we should be waging a crusade there in the first place. You still are avoiding that question even now. Either that distraction is on purpose or you should look into adderall because you might have a medical condition.

I'm not avoiding that question. You actually didn't even ask it. I haven't ignored your personal attacks either or your attempt to change the subject. I've noticed which was why I kept asking you to address the subject that you brought up.

It's interesting now that you call the war a crusade when earlier you couldn't even consider that member of ISIS even had a commonality with religion when you were trying to claim they were waging war in Iraq because Bush didn't give them a job. Yes you are almost as entertaining as your buddy that made up numbers to try to support his position.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's interesting now that you call the war a crusade when earlier you couldn't even consider that member of ISIS even had a commonality with religion when you were trying to claim they were waging war in Iraq because Bush didn't give them a job. Yes you are almost as entertaining as your buddy that made up numbers to try to support his position.
You are confused. I never said anything about ISIS and religion or Bush giving them a job.
Lay off the booze, it makes you look like a complete nut job. Go to sleep bro.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's interesting now that you call the war a crusade when earlier you couldn't even consider that member of ISIS even had a commonality with religion when you were trying to claim they were waging war in Iraq because Bush didn't give them a job.
So I guess it's a language barrier then and you have some non religious definition of the crusades.
Quote me ever saying anything about bush not giving them jobs or ISIS not having "a commonality with religion".
You're just making stuff up at this point man lol. You're almost funny keep going you might get there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just so you know most people think crusades are religious wars.
No :censored2: sherlock, try to keep up....
It's interesting now that you call the war a crusade when earlier you couldn't even consider that member of ISIS even had a commonality with religion when you were trying to claim they were waging war in Iraq because Bush didn't give them a job.
Quote me ever saying anything about bush not giving them jobs or ISIS not having "a commonality with religion".
Going to avoid this again?

av8torntn

Going to avoid this again?

No I'm not avoiding it. I just assumed diving in and driving without were the same person with just slightly different names.

This got interesting. Now how is it the fault of the government if a religion is waging a crusade on us? Your words not mine.

av8torntn

Try to keep up with what exactly?

You've posted that ISIS is the fault of Bush. You've posted ISIS are crusaders. You've posted numbers don't matter. You've posted that you death matters but that you don't deal with absolutes. You've posted that any death should be questioned but when I questioned you about death caused by government you said that shouldn't be answered.

About sum up our conversation?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Try to keep up with what exactly?

You've posted that ISIS is the fault of Bush. You've posted ISIS are crusaders. You've posted numbers don't matter. You've posted that you death matters but that you don't deal with absolutes. You've posted that any death should be questioned but when I questioned you about death caused by government you said that shouldn't be answered.

About sum up our conversation?
No, it sums up the viewpoints you held before the conversation even started. You're like a brick wall.
Now how is it the fault of the government if a religion is waging a crusade on us? Your words not mine.
Wrong. I likened our aggression in the middle east to a crusade, not that the other way around.
I never blamed it all on Bush either, our foreign policy for 60 years has created our own enemies. These people didn't wake up one day and find themselves struck with so much overwhelming jealousy of our star spangled awesomeness that they wanted to kill us. It goes back to the 1950's. At some point I'd hope we would stop toying around with middle eastern politics, creating all of this blowback. From what I've gathered through this conversation with you I'm not holding my breath that Americans will wake up to these realities though.

av8torntn

It's the Bushes' fault but it's not like it matters at this point.

It's interesting that you can say that you didn't blame Bush.
From what I've gathered through this conversation with you I'm not holding my breath that Americans will wake up to these realities though.

From what I've gathered with this conversation with you is that nothing matters to you aside from your position. Numbers don't matter to you, your words don't matter, and your principals don't matter. You say that you do not know what a radical leftist is and I say that about sums it up.