Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With US

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you not believe that everyone spies on everyone else.

Because they do.
Of course they do, that's how we caught them, by spying on them.
The spying isn't even the big issue though, it's the allegation that they released the information to Republican senators in order to rally them to protest any deal with Iran. Somehow, I'm not surprised you don't have any problem with Israel's influence over our foreign policy.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Of course they do, that's how we caught them, by spying on them.
The spying isn't even the big issue though, it's the allegation that they released the information to Republican senators in order to rally them to protest any deal with Iran. Somehow, I'm not surprised you don't have any problem with Israel's influence over our foreign policy.
We were spying on them.

Isn't that illegal?

bbsam

Staff member
I think this story is about the Democrats bringing the Jewish vote back into the fold. There is currently an American citizen serving a life sentence for spying for Israel, I believe. I also don't remember American Jews being sympathetic to his cause.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-spied-on-iran-talks-1427164201 I'd like to know which Republicans received this information, so that we can add unauthorized possession of classified information to the list of charges being prepared.Despicable...republicans and Israel both...absolutely despicable.Conspiring with a foreign government to undermine the security of the United States.
Seems only fair .
http://www.tldm.org/News9/KennedyCooperatedWithKGB.htm
Senator Ted Kennedy cooperated with the KGB, Soviet leaders to undermine Reagan...

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Thank you for linking to this website LULZ.
I tried to purchase their "Heaven's Home Protection Packet", so that I can survive the coming apocalypse, but the link doesn't work. Luckily I've got plenty of tin foil.
I think babababa said he has 10 years worth of food stored..maybe he'll share his source....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That report on Teddy and the KGB came from open KGB files after the fall of the USSR .
Which Teddy never denied .
Sounds like a clear case of treason .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That report on Teddy and the KGB came from open KGB files after the fall of the USSR .
Which Teddy never denied .
Sounds like a clear case of treason .
I'm kind of torn here.
On one hand, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it actually happened.
On the other, I really just want to know if you bought the survival pack full of crucifixes, rosaries, and special versions of the bible that your source is peddling. It's a really special corner of the internet you've brought to my attention, and I genuinely thank you for the laughs.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
http://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-spied-on-iran-talks-1427164201 I'd like to know which Republicans received this information, so that we can add unauthorized possession of classified information to the list of charges being prepared.Despicable...republicans and Israel both...absolutely despicable.Conspiring with a foreign government to undermine the security of the United States.
you do realize that iran would love nothing more than to watch the entire us burn to the ground? you do realize they would have a ticker tape parade in the streets of tehran if the us were to be hit? i say good for israel, good for republicans, israel has the most effective way of dealing with radical islamic nutjob countries like iran, im glad the israeli prime minister is back in office and kudos to my republicans for having his back, and another shocker here is that many democrats here are jewish...my jewish democratic friend here in ny though has been telling me a lot of the old liberals jews here are starting to turn on the dem party bc of lack of support to israel lately.....ohhh democrats, ever the entertainers of laughter

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you do realize that iran would love nothing more than to watch the entire us burn to the ground? you do realize they would have a ticker tape parade in the streets of tehran if the us were to be hit? i say good for israel, good for republicans, israel has the most effective way of dealing with radical islamic nutjob countries like iran, im glad the israeli prime minister is back in office and kudos to my republicans for having his back, and another shocker here is that many democrats here are jewish...my jewish democratic friend here in ny though has been telling me a lot of the old liberals jews here are starting to turn on the dem party bc of lack of support to israel lately.....ohhh democrats, ever the entertainers of laughter
So you support Israel spying on the US and using secret information to pit our politicians against each other? You really don't understand what's wrong with this picture?
Honestly, this whole situation is a joke, because Iran is a joke. Anyone who is actually afraid of Iran attacking the US has been watching too much cable news.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Spoken like a true Patriot......Patriot : (n) A semi-literate, gasbag possessing no understanding of the laws and with little or no sense of responsibility/social conscience. He loves his country, but hates everyone in it.

Patriot - noun:
1.a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.

2.a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

3.(initial capital letter) Military. a U.S. Army antiaircraft missile with a range of 37 miles (60 km) and a 200-pound (90 kg) warhead, launched from a tracked vehicle with radar and computer guidance and fire control.

As with most of your posts, you're WRONG