Israel

moreluck

golden ticket member
Imagine if he didn't have Israel's back !!​

(ABC News)
– Two reports today about Iran’s nuclear program and the possibility of an Israeli military strike have analysts in Israel accusing the Obama administration leaking information to pressure Israel not to bomb Iran and for Iran to reach a compromise in upcoming nuclear talks.
The first report in Foreign Policy quotes anonymous American officials saying that Israel has been given access to airbases by Iran’s northern neighbor Azerbaijan from which Israel could launch air strikes or at least drones and search and rescue aircraft.

The second report from Bloomberg, based on a leaked congressional report, said that Iran’s nuclear facilities are so dispersed that it is “unclear what the ultimate effect of a strike would be…” A strike could delay Iran as little as six months, a former official told the researchers.

“It seems like a big campaign to prevent Israel from attacking,” analyst Yoel Guzansky at the Institute for National Security Studies told ABC News. “I think the [Obama] administration is really worried Jerusalem will attack and attack soon. They’re trying hard to prevent it in so many ways.”

The Foreign Policy report by Mark Perry quotes an intelligence officer saying, “We’re watching what Iran does closely…But we’re now watching what Israel is doing in Azerbaijan. And we’re not happy about it.”

If true, the deal with Azerbaijan “totally changes the whole picture,” says Guzansky, making it far easier for Israel to strike faster and harder, rather than having to fly 2,200 miles to Iran and back over Iraqi airspace.

wkmac

An excerpted piece from Peter Beinart's book "The Crisis of Zionism". Peter shares his own Zionist beliefs, facing the realities of the times and his own way forward. Good read in light of the times we live.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Team Obama Misspells Israel — “Isreal”
Inverting the a and the e, which removes the word God — אל — from the name. Typos are forever.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The easier way for the Israelis to get there is to overfly Saudi Arabia. The Saudis hate and fear Iran just as much as Israel does, and they would probably "ignore" such overflights until political pressure forced them to protest or offer some token resistance. Secretly however, they would be rooting for the strikes to succeed.

The scary part of all of this is that there is one way the Israelis could ensure that their strikes would be successful, and that is to use nuclear weapons of their own. History shows us that when push comes to shove they could care less about world opinion and they will take whatever measures are necessary to ensure their own survival.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember, the ONE asked them to hold off 'til after the election.....like the world revolves on just his schedule!

Whose side are we on again?

(INN) — President Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor Tom Donilon visited Israel secretly over the weekend in what one Israeli newspaper says was an attempt to convince Israel not to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities.

He met with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Defe nse Minister Ehud Barak and National Security Advisor Gen. Yaakov Amidror.

“National Security Advisor Tom Donilon visited Israel from July 14-15 for consultations with Prime Minister Netanyahu, Defense Minister Barak, and National Security Advisor Gen. Amidror,” the White House said in an official statement Sunday.

“In these meetings, the National Security Advisor reaffirmed the United States’ unwavering commitment to Israel’s security. His visit was the latest in a series of ongoing U.S. consultations with Israeli officials on a range of regional security issues.”

Maariv-NRG says Donilon’s visit reflects heightened U.S. concern that Israel intends to attack Iran sometime during the summer or early autumn.

That concern has been heightened by the recent failure of talks between western powers and Iran. The news site estimated that the visit was intended to convince Israel not to launch an attack anytime soon.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Team Obama Misspells Israel — “Isreal”

Inverting the a and the e, which removes the word God — אל — from the name. Typos are forever.

Are you implying that this document MISSPELLED the word ISRAEL as in the country? Wasnt this a misspelling of the congregation? Are you aware that these typos are the err of the printer?

You assume that TEAM OBAMA sent this error to the printer like this? As if TYPOS dont happen? I guess then, these typos were the work of TEAM ROMNEY.

Freakin IDiots
6a00d834520b4b69e201630281a88a970d-500wi

A better AMERCIA??
0.jpg

Amercia%2B%25281%2529.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Typos are not the error of the printer. 99.9% of the time they print what is handed to them by the customer. I was at Staples making my pickup and glanced down at a wedding program laying on the counter. There was a misspelled word but unfortunately the entire order (150 copies) had already been run. The error was relatively minor, as was the one moreluck pointed out.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There are many critical issues facing our world today, and the outcome of our next Presidential election will have a profound effect on the future of our nation and our planet.

When I am evaluating the important choice of who I will vote for....I cannot imagine a more insignificant and meaningless thing to consider than the fact that a staff member of one of the candidates made a typographical error on a flyer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are many critical issues facing our world today, and the outcome of our next Presidential election will have a profound effect on the future of our nation and our planet.

When I am evaluating the important choice of who I will vote for....I cannot imagine a more insignificant and meaningless thing to consider than the fact that a staff member of one of the candidates made a typographical error on a flyer.
It's a story about a typo that was "changer"in the actual meaning of something. I understand you not being concerned......how about Obama's general feeling about Israel? Does that count for something in your opinion?

klein

Für Meno :)
It's a story about a typo that was "changer"in the actual meaning of something. I understand you not being concerned......how about Obama's general feeling about Israel? Does that count for something in your opinion?

Do you really care about Israel ?
Do you know the US gives Israel the equalient in foreign aid to them that covers their national health care program ?
While the Americans bitch it's too costly to have their own !

texan

Do you know the US gives Israel the equalient in foreign aid to them that covers their national health care program ?
Herr Klein, Israel is our only ally in the Middle East.

Also there is a promise from the Creator in His book, the Bible.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in
thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Canada has supported Israel and generally still does.

Canada-Israel relationship close and getting closer

Canada remains a relatively small player in world affairs, but Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's visit to
Ottawa on March 2 reflects the growing significance of Canada's relationship with Israel, which in recent years has
deepened — both politically and economically.

Canada-Israel relationship close and getting closer - Canada - CBC News

Canada has supported Israel from the beginning and was one of the 33 countries that voted in favour of the 1947
United Nations resolution that led to the founding of the nation of Israel a year later.

Get over it sir, that your current country supports Israel. More so than Germany did years ago. Bless you Herr Klein.

li-harper-netanyahu-620.jpg

Canada-Israel relationship close and getting closer - Canada - CBC News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again you fail to listen....I said NO AID to the countries who hate us and want to kill us. Israel is not one of them. You should really learn to focus!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
TV reporter adds: “I doubt Obama could say anything that would convince Netanyahu to delay a possible attack.”
Via Times of Israel:
Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “is determined to attack Iran before the US elections,” Israel’s Channel 10 News claimed on Monday night, and Israel is now “closer than ever” to a strike designed to thwart Iran’s nuclear drive.

The TV station’s military reporter Alon Ben-David, who earlier this year was given extensive access to the Israel Air Force as it trained for a possible attack, reported that, since upgraded sanctions against Iran have failed to force a suspension of the Iranian nuclear program in the past two months, “from the prime minister’s point of view, the time for action is getting ever closer.”
Asked by the news anchor in the Hebrew-language TV report how close Israel now was to “a decision and perhaps an attack,” Ben-David said: “It appears that we are closer than ever.”

He said it seemed that Netanyahu was not waiting for a much-discussed possible meeting with US President Barack Obama, after the UN General Assembly gathering in New York late next month — indeed, “it’s not clear that there’ll be a meeting.” In any case, said Ben-David, “I doubt Obama could say anything that would convince Netanyahu to delay a possible attack.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Disgusting.
Via INN:
Senior officials in the Obama Administration sent a message to Tehran in the past few days, according to which the U.S. does not intend to join Israel’s side if it decides to attack the Iranian nuclear installations on its own, reports Israel’s second-largest paper, Yediot Aharonot.

According to the report, the U.S. sent the message to Iran in order to avoid an Iranian response military response that would target U.S. installations in the Gulf region.
The message was reportedly conveyed to Iran through two European countries that serve as a conduit of communication between Iran and the U.S. in times of crisis.

Nationalist newspaper Makor Rishon has accused Yediot Aharonot of working with the Obama Administration against the Netanyahu government’s planned strike on Iran.

According to the New York Times, senior U.S. officials have argued that Israel is “trying to corner” Obama into a military commitment that he does not yet need to make.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Disgusting.
Via INN:
Senior officials in the Obama Administration sent a message to Tehran in the past few days, according to which the U.S. does not intend to join Israel’s side if it decides to attack the Iranian nuclear installations on its own, reports Israel’s second-largest paper, Yediot Aharonot.

According to the report, the U.S. sent the message to Iran in order to avoid an Iranian response military response that would target U.S. installations in the Gulf region.
The message was reportedly conveyed to Iran through two European countries that serve as a conduit of communication between Iran and the U.S. in times of crisis.

Nationalist newspaper Makor Rishon has accused Yediot Aharonot of working with the Obama Administration against the Netanyahu government’s planned strike on Iran.

According to the New York Times, senior U.S. officials have argued that Israel is “trying to corner” Obama into a military commitment that he does not yet need to make.

thats the problem with garbage, sometimes its left out to long... like this story.

peace

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We like the USA and are a partner - give us some of your money, please !

Ask Sheldon Adelson if he'll send some your way. He's from Israel and he hates America, so he's giving huge amounts of money to the Romney campaign so Mitt will attack Iran if he gets elected. You'd better hope that Adelson doesn't hate Canada too, or Mitt will be destroying Saskatoon in search of centrifuges and WMD.