Issue with return and package not being scanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I made sure it was ups and it was the shipping label that amazon sent me

I think I will give it another day and hope maybe there is some glitch and the status doesn't change until it gets delivered. thank you for the help

I think I taped it pretty well. I always tend to go overboard with labels like that and make sure theres no touch edges to get caught on anything and get ripped off, but you never know it could happen

I put the label inside with the item so heres to hoping that is what happened and it gets sorted out. It was on its way to Vegas so theoretically it should be there by tomorrow, Like I mentioned above I'm hoping it is some computer glitch and the status is not updating

I recently started working at a ups facility near me, I salute you hard workers and appreciate the help!
Hmmm.....suddenly you work here....yet you dropped your package at a UPS store? Wouldn't it have been easier to take the package to work and have a clerk scan and put it with the outbound packages? Or wouldn't you have inquired about your missing package at the building you claim you work at....rather than returning to the UPS store??

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Hmmm.....suddenly you work here....yet you dropped your package at a UPS store? Wouldn't it have been easier to take the package to work and have a clerk scan and put it with the outbound packages? Or wouldn't you have inquired about your missing package at the building you claim you work at....rather than returning to the UPS store??

Depending on the size or weight of the box carrying it in to work could be a pain in the ass. For myself the walk from the parking lot just to the guard shack is hella long. With the UPS store usually the parking lot is right next to the store and its easier.

Anyhow to the folks that say we shouldn't help folks with these kinds of questions, why not? If it's simple enough what's the harm in posting a response? Like someone else said, if you don't want to be bothered, just don't read or respond to the thread. That simple.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Depending on the size of the box carrying it in to work could be a pain in the ass. For myself the walk from the parking lot just to the guard shack is hella long. With the UPS store usually the parking lot is right next to the store and its easier.

Anyhow to the folks that say we shouldn't help folks with these kinds of questions, why not? If it's simple enough what's the harm in posting a response? Like someone else said, if you don't want to be bothered, just don't read or respond to the thread. That simple.
I only thought of it because I just dropped off a package when I got into work yesterday morning.

clean hairy

Depending on the size or weight of the box carrying it in to work could be a pain in the ass. For myself the walk from the parking lot just to the guard shack is hella long. With the UPS store usually the parking lot is right next to the store and its easier.

Posting it in the proper place, say the thread titled "customers wanting to know something about their packages" would be a good start.
No receipt, no proof what you say is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.