Issue with SUP

Anonymous01

I agree that it was stupid. At the time I was 17, went against my parents advice (thought I knew it all). I was a good example of a bad example. I get what you are all saying. Trust me.

I mean tats have come a long way but people have to think about WHERE they are putting them.

My brothers first and only tat is about 10 inches long all down his forearm. I mean that's just stupid.
When I started working here, you rarely seen anyone with tattoos. Most of them were older military guys and nobody ever said a word about them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I started working here, you rarely seen anyone with tattoos. Most of them were older military guys and nobody ever said a word about them.
Yeah tattoos are becoming a lot more common. I mean I get it they freaking art now. It's amazing what they can do.

Who knows how it'll go down but if my kids want one the only things I'll stress is location.

Dr.Brownz

Ya, I understand that. But he lied saying the order came from the top saying I can't wear sleeves. Now my steward tells me that the SUP was told he couldn't make me do that... And he did anyways. I'm just sick of this :censored2:. He did it bc he was :censored2: off at me. This guy is just trying to make my job hell.

File a grievance for harrassment and intimidation so that if other issue arise down the road you have documentation of these events. Having it on paper will give it weight at a panel hearing unlike just saying your sup dud this this and this months ago. Do it file I urge you

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
File a grievance for harrassment and intimidation so that if other issue arise down the road you have documentation of these events. Having it on paper will give it weight at a panel hearing unlike just saying your sup dud this this and this months ago. Do it file I urge you

How is it harassment if management wants you to follow uniform policy ??

imageuploadedbybrowncafe1458869659-583797-jpg.74928

Undergarments that are visible should not extend beyond the sleeves of the shirt !!!!
I'll be here all day if you want to argue your position.