issues with union dues

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You will get canned from this job and many more afterwards before I retire hero.....

Nobody is perfect big guy. If I were a center manager, I could fire any hourly. You should try getting an education before degrading anyone. In two years buddy, I will be able to do everything you can do Mr. Unskilled worker, but you won't be able to say the same

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A lot of you truck drivers on here love to run off your mouths thinking that you are better than others. I find it funny because if it wasn't for UPS, most of you guys would be nobody. Try to leave UPS and see if you can even get a job at Burger King. This is not towards all drivers, just the undereducated, bombastic ones.

upsgrunt

A lot of you truck drivers on here love to run off your mouths thinking that you are better than others. I find it funny because if it wasn't for UPS, most of you guys would be nobody. Try to leave UPS and see if you can even get a job at Burger King. This is not towards all drivers, just the undereducated, bombastic ones.

I got my degree in 1988.
26 years later, I'm still here.
Do you think you are the only one who has been in your position before?
It has been well known that employers are eager to hire former UPS drivers because of their work ethic- maybe you should work more on that and less on your attitude.

UPSGUY72

Nobody is perfect big guy. If I were a center manager, I could fire any hourly. You should try getting an education before degrading anyone. In two years buddy, I will be able to do everything you can do Mr. Unskilled worker, but you won't be able to say the same

Open mouth stick foot in as usual.

I do have a education I a BS Degree from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, I'm also of 1992 graduate US Army Flight School at Ft Rucker Pilot in command of Ah1-friend cobra Attack Helicopter. I'm also a licensed commercial Helicopter Pilot and have the ability to fly any helicopter in the Free world.

But I do like people to think I'm just a dumb truck driver as I sit back and laugh at the BS that comes out of there mouth...

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I got my degree in 1988.
26 years later, I'm still here.
Do you think you are the only one who has been in your position before?
It has been well known that employers are eager to hire former UPS drivers because of their work ethic- maybe you should work more on that and less on your attitude.

Read much? My comment wasn't directed at all drivers, just the undereducated bombastic ones, as I've said above. You just wanted to differentiate yourself from the dumb arrogant truck drivers right? Understood. The only employers who I've heard of who are eager to hire UPS drivers solely because they are a UPS driver are trucking and bus companies. Talked about work ethic? I work two part time jobs and go to school fulltime with a 3.8 gpa.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Open mouth stick foot in as usual.

I do have a education I a BS Degree from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, I'm also of 1992 graduate US Army Flight School at Ft Rucker Pilot in command of Ah1-friend cobra Attack Helicopter. I'm also a licensed commercial Helicopter Pilot and have the ability to fly any helicopter in the Free world.

But I do like people to think I'm just a dumb truck driver as I sit back and laugh at the BS that comes out of there mouth...

Yeah right. With so many grammar errors, I bet you also went to Yale.

upsgrunt

Read much? My comment wasn't directed at all drivers, just the undereducated bombastic ones, as I've said above. You just wanted to differentiate yourself from the dumb arrogant truck drivers right? Understood. The only employers who I've heard of who are eager to hire UPS drivers solely because they are a UPS driver are trucking and bus companies. Talked about work ethic? I work two part time jobs and go to school fulltime with a 3.8 gpa.

That's fine; whatever you say. No matter what anyone here tries to tell you, you won't listen anyway. Again, I've been in the same postion as you; as a matter of fact, I had 3 part time jobs at the same time, and went to school. I can't remember my GPA, however, I lived in my own apartment, and not my parent's basement, so I had that going for me. :balloon:

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's fine; whatever you say. No matter what anyone here tries to tell you, you won't listen anyway. Again, I've been in the same postion as you; as a matter of fact, I had 3 part time jobs at the same time, and went to school. I can't remember my GPA, however, I lived in my own apartment, and not my parent's basement, so I had that going for me. :balloon:

I actually do listen to what other users on here say. But I don't listen when some clown tries to clown me. That's really good that you had your apartment, I'm sure you paid over $1200.

UPSGUY72

Yeah right. With so many grammar errors, I bet you also went to Yale.

Just don't know when to shut your front door.

20140901_101711.jpg 20140901_101157.jpg
20140901_101711.jpg
20140901_101157.jpg

Attachments

• 20140901_101157.jpg
    20140901_101157.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: