It appears that UPS just lost a big account!

browndevil

I'm more concerned about a company in the west called ontrac....also known as California overnight. I started seeing their jacked up vans at a couple caR dealships delivering tires....now i go to a customer door and see them deliver drugstore.com and amazon.com coming out of Seattle, Reno,..many different places in the west. They are promising amazon 1 day shipping out west here...any of you drivers in the west should be noticing less amazon ground ...I know I have. I will still see UPS amazon ground from back east but not from this side of the country. They have even been in a few of my pickup accts looking to cash in.

My Amazon order last week was delivered to me via OnTrac

S

splozi

Visalus Sciences the makers of the body by vi 90 day challenge, were shipping with UPS, we must have just lost that account. I see now they are shipping Fed Ex Ground. About 3000 people a day are joining the 90 day challenge so that’s a lot of dang volume. More routes to be cut?

That fact that the name of this company doesn't even ring the bell as far as the packages that come across my hands every day probably means that no routes will be cut. I'd say a lot more would be affected if they lost newegg... and for some reason I don't even see that as a -huge- client for UPS.

Buck Fifty

Delivered 2 of them today. Lady practically ran to the car to get it. Said she had lost 15 pounds in the last month, then twirled around. I thought to myself, only 10 more months to go.

kingOFchester

My center can't service all the pick ups due to cut routes. On paper they may appear to be serviced (in window) but I can assure you that they aren't. All though I do not have a crystal ball, it seems we are going down the wrong path.....

brett636

One account lost isn't the end of the world. If you ask me this particular account, if we actually had it, is peddling a scam anyway so good riddance IMHO. Accounts come and go as businesses pit us against Fedex for the best deal, and is simply the ebb and flow of volume. Case in point we lost a rather large account to fedex ground when I was part time. Last year they came back, and I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to fedex in a few years. Its all a game of whose account rep can come up with the best numbers when asked.

H

htown0721

My mom received her VIsalus order today, delivered by your friendly under paid slave, pretty sure we did not lose the account