It doesnt surprise me. . .

P

pickup

Peacock, petcalk--wouldn't know either one if you set them both in front of me. I am NOT a car guy.

I just looked it up, we were both right and both wrong , it is a petcock valve, and since it might have been a typo on his part, benefit of doubt goes to over95

JustTired

free at last.......
Here's mine! (Excuse the dust)

Canoe001.jpg

Bought it at Wal-Mart in 97 or 98 I think. 20 gallon, 5 hp. Made in the USA.
I've had to replace only one part on it, the petcalk valve to drain the tank. Cost less than a buck.

Way to go hijacking the thread!!!!

Hey.....I want to play!!!

I see an old car battery, a propane tank, windshield washer fluid, a 5 gal. bucket, possibly a cat litter container (behind bucket), a reel with 50-100 foot of extension cord, a generator with a briggs & stratton motor, handle of a vise, and maybe a stand for a fan.

How did I do?

over9five

Staff member

I see an old car battery, a propane tank, windshield washer fluid, a 5 gal. bucket, possibly a cat litter container (behind bucket), a reel with 50-100 foot of extension cord, a generator with a briggs & stratton motor, handle of a vise, and maybe a stand for a fan.

How did I do?

Uhhh....not bad. No cat litter container, and no fan stand.
I give you a B+!

Uhhh....not bad. No cat litter container, and no fan stand.
I give you a B+!
Your too easy on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTired

How did I do?
He also missed the red gallon jug by the white bucket, the white bag(possibly potting soil) next to the propane tank, the Dewalt case, the fender cover hanging over the work bench and the window to the world behind the red tool box(thought for sure that was a snapon box). There seems to be another compressor under the work bench, too dark and partially hidden. LOL

upsgrunt, I am sorry I did not see your post, you hit the nail right on the head
Was upsgrunt posting something ? hmmmm didn't see it.
But if Pickup said you hit the nail on the head, I'll just say WTG Hammer. jk

In these parts we call it a pitcock, but my spell check say petcock. Reckon it's the accent?

rod

Retired 22 years
Was upsgrunt posting something ? hmmmm didn't see it.
But if Pickup said you hit the nail on the head, I'll just say WTG Hammer. jk

In these parts we call it a pitcock, but my spell check say petcock. Reckon it's the accent?

But then we all know Texans talk funny:wink2: