It Never Fails...

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
You do the research.
You comparison shop.
You read all the reviews.
But, as soon as you spend your hard earned cash.

Along comes a better deal....

:happy-very::happy-very:

sano

I already have one of those, thanks.

It's just so unfortunate that I put an ad blocker on Firefox...
Newbie, not calling you out. just using this a s a springboard to remind everyone that the ads on this site are the way Cheryl can bring in some income to offset the hosting cost and the hours she spends working on this site.
Not saying we should click on ads that we have no interest in, but every time someone clicks on an ad Cheryl gets paid.

Last edited:

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Newbie, not calling you out. just using this a s a springboard to remind everyone that the ads on this site are the way Cheryl can bring in some income to offset the hosting cost and the hours she spends working on this site.
Not saying we should click on ads that we have no interest in, but every time someone clicks on an ad Cheryl gets paid.
+1

ups767mech

I have a stack of warning letters ranging from not working in the best interest of the company to leaving my truck running and everything else in between

bluehdmc

I have a stack of warning letters ranging from not working in the best interest of the company to leaving my truck running and everything else in between

"Not working in the best interest of the company." ROFLMAO

Were there any specific examples or was this just a way for someone to increase paper usage so there stock in a paper company would go up?

That sounds like some of the chicken***** stuff they used to use back when I was in the service.

ups767mech

"Not working in the best interest of the company." ROFLMAO

Were there any specific examples or was this just a way for someone to increase paper usage so there stock in a paper company would go up?

That sounds like some of the chicken***** stuff they used to use back when I was in the service.

I would say 90% of the warning letters given out in the aircraft maintenance dept. are for " not working in the best interest of the company". So I tell them that i need to have something in writing that tells me what the best interest is so i know what not to violate. Of course they cant and will never provide such a document. They never give specific expamples.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I would say 90% of the warning letters given out in the aircraft maintenance dept. are for " not working in the best interest of the company". So I tell them that i need to have something in writing that tells me what the best interest is so i know what not to violate. Of course they cant and will never provide such a document. They never give specific expamples.

It changes minute to minute, day to day, hour to hour, of course they can't define something that is so dynamic!

UPSNewbie

I definitely understand what your getting at. I just don't need ads all over my computer screen. It's not a personal attack against the BC. Just OCD anti-clutter.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've have a small collection of warning letters also but the one I really wanted was when they threatened to give me one for what they called "playing in the sandbox"--------------------No I never figured out what the :censored2: the were talking about either

UPSNewbie

I've have a small collection of warning letters also but the one I really wanted was when they threatened to give me one for what they called "playing in the sandbox"--------------------No I never figured out what the :censored2: the were talking about either

You must have been the proverbial cat that pooped in their sandbox-imagination-land.

ups767mech

Thats hilarious. I guess our management hasnt recieved that memo yet. Although we do get what they call "slow wrenching".