It Never Fails...

JustTired

free at last.......
For some reason, the thought of an aircraft mechanic getting a warning letter for going slow, lack of production, really alarms me.

I think just the opposite. The company says it should take 30 minutes to service and scan an engine for problems. The mechanic doing the job takes about an hour because he is not only thorough, but he lives in the real world. Not the world that is made up on paper.

Remember......when it comes to numbers, the company is overly optimistic.

over9five

Staff member
I think just the opposite. The company says it should take 30 minutes to service and scan an engine for problems. The mechanic doing the job takes about an hour because he is not only thorough, but he lives in the real world. Not the world that is made up on paper.

Remember......when it comes to numbers, the company is overly optimistic.

Actually, I think you've agreed with Livin the Dream.

JustTired

free at last.......
Actually, I think you've agreed with Livin the Dream.

Yeah......you're right. I guess I was looking at it from a different angle.

Anyway...as far as warning letters go, I had my share. My response was always " You can give me as many as you like....just don't bend my prescription card." or the ever popular "Thanks...with this and 50 cents, I can get a cup of coffee at the machine."

Once a center manager called me into the office to tell me I was receiving a warning letter )(I forget now why). I told him, " Thank you, because without your expert input I may have turned into a least best driver." As I was leaving the office I thought I heard him mumbling something about someone being a smarta**.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
He must have been talking about someone else. LOL You certainly would not have been a smarta.. to your boss!:rofl: Ya right.