It seems I owe an apology...

oldngray

nowhere special
message,photography,apology,excuses,sign,sorry-1d4db1334c7b2189210df5604b866d6b_h.jpg

Z

ZQXC

BB58 go somewhere, stop hating and making snob remarks towards people. You must have some serious sexual tension built up, or ur just an angry biotch, that doesn't have anything better to do but go to work load and, then come here and unload ur BS!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY AND A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!! :-)

...... wait for it

upload_2014-12-21_8-46-43.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, your 2 cars and surepost...right....lol. Try loading 5 or 6..
The above post did not warrrant childish namecalling, but it certainly shows your maturity.
I could care less of your opinion of me. Who are you?? Hey, since you know everything, why don't you give me some advice about how to do my job too...do you have any preload advice? Lmao...Didn't think so.

If you believe me to be a pessimist, (I prefer realist) that is my choice...do you have a problem with that?? If you believed a member to be gay based on your oh so keen "observations" of their posts...would you call them a ferret**t?

Last edited:

FiXiE.GuRL

Nope not at I'm bisexual and I told you there was no judgment from me. Once again I will repeat myself. I have never implied any factual basis on anything I have posted. I have only presented experience and observations based on what is in front of me. I'm soo sorry I hit a nerve with that last post, I must have because that was the longest and punctuated post I have read of yours.

I'm not trying to argue this, or bicker. Just lay off me... or not. Really I'm too busy too give a ****.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nope not at I'm bisexual and I told you there was no judgment from me. Once again I will repeat myself. I have never implied any factual basis on anything I have posted. I have only presented experience and observations based on what is in front of me. I'm soo sorry I hit a nerve with that last post, I must have because that was the longest and punctuated post I have read of yours.

I'm not trying to argue this, or bicker. Just lay off me... or not. Really I'm too busy too give a ****.
:rofl: You hurl names but I should "chill" and you're "not trying to argue". Backpedaling must keep you very busy. Conversation over.