It seems I owe an apology...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I woke up to my coffee this morning realizing my sister in law woke up a widow. So it doesn't really matter to me know if I work a weekend, a holiday, or til midnite, or if its strait, double or triple time my sweetheart is still here, and hers is gone. Kind of puts things in perspective. Sorry for the derail.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I woke up to my coffee this morning realizing my sister in law woke up a widow. So it doesn't really matter to me know if I work a weekend, a holiday, or til midnite, or if its strait, double or triple time my sweetheart is still here, and hers is gone. Kind of puts things in perspective. Sorry for the derail.
No need to apologize. I am truly sorry for your loss and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

10 point

Almost everything in this world is temporary.

We lose sight of that until we attend a funeral.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
{{hug}}

Sorry for your loss tooner.