it sucks that you have to shave your beard to drive.

MoarTape

I've noticed Feeder drivers out of some building with beards. It's mainly drivers from BurMD. Anyone from that area know if there's anything different in their supplement that allows this? I looked through and didn't notice anything. Mainly curious why I only see drivers from there with beards.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Since I had shoulder surgery 6 months before I retired, and never came back to work, I got a jump on my retirement beard. Came back to the building a couple of times to sign papers and stuff. some of the guys thought I was an independent at the window. We have a guy in feeders who has hair down to the middle of his back. He keeps it balled up and wears a cap when he is on duty. I was a 3 time a week shaver too.

oldngray

nowhere special
Since I had shoulder surgery 6 months before I retired, and never came back to work, I got a jump on my retirement beard. Came back to the building a couple of times to sign papers and stuff. some of the guys thought I was an independent at the window. We have a guy in feeders who has hair down to the middle of his back. He keeps it balled up and wears a cap when he is on duty. I was a 3 time a week shaver too.

I let my beard grow for about a year after I retired, then got tired of it and shaved it off. Mostly just grew it because couldn't all the time I was working.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Last time I got a haircut, my barber cut it down to about 1/2". It was looking like duck dynasty. When I was younger, my beard couldn't decide what color it wanted to be. There was some red, brown, gray. Looked like a calico cat laying on my face. nowadays though, it's about 90% white and the rest gray. Before I got it cut back, I was shopping in Kroger and was aware of a child about 3 years old and a mother staring at me and whispering. I thought doggone, I left my fly open again! Nope, I looked like Santa and the kid thought I was Santa like Santa lives in Texas when he's not at the north pole. I looked over and told him he needed to really good this year. His eyes got real big and his mom got a big kick out of it.

Fedex Guy

So sad you guys deliver boxes and you think you need smart appearances ? WTF loooool anyone can knock on a door and say package for mr smith you don't need to look like a banker to do so. Clean shave what a joke!!!!! Fed ex all the way no discrimination at all

Who knocks on doors?

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Z

ZQXC

Rather than take the picture, did you think to take the FedEx package, dump off the water and either bag it or place it under the package that you had properly DR'd?

Why on earth would he do that? No better real life example of service in the eyes of the consumer than our stuff bagged and purple stuff slowly being saturated.

Side note: Can't believe fedex hasn't caught a law suit from some old lady tripping on one of their poorly placed boxes and taking a header down some brick steps.

Fedex Guy

So sad you guys deliver boxes and you think you need smart appearances ? WTF loooool anyone can knock on a door and say package for mr smith you don't need to look like a banker to do so. Clean shave what a joke!!!!! Fed ex all the way no discrimination at all

How smart are you? You're the one willing to do the same job for half the money. My facial hair isn't worth that to me.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2857112.jpg