Its a no vote in philly!!

stink219

yes we read. Can you post without including your post in the quoted post?
stink you are quite the sell out!! Company man!!! I hope you really need to use the benefits one day !!
How do you surmise that son? Are you praying I get injured? You obviously know nothing about me kid. Just because I'm voting YES? How ignorant can you be boy? I argue with Division and Labor Managers on a daily basis weather the employee is right or wrong. My guys don't ever lose time. I'm sure your part of the "back down crew". I call guys like you Cookie, a little pressure and you crumble into a million pieces. I'm the sell out? Please little boy, go fix your head. I'm not the one crying about switching to benifit plan that is equal to the one the rest of us at UPS have. And I'm the sell out? YOUR SWITCHING TO A PLAN THAT IS EQUAL TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, IF NOT BETTER. What a little tiny man you are.

stink you are quite the sell out!! Company man!!! I hope you really need to use the benefits one day !!
Ok these guys are not company guys(407 and stink) I might bash them about how they voted. But I bet they are good stews. They are also good at voting yes. One is out for him self because he has it good in NE. The other is about the pay check now and is afraid of striking. Not company guys just selfish.

stink219

Why does it have to get so personal if you disagree about the contract?
I think its the opposite. I've heard more negativity projected on YES voters. I never called anyone anything for voicing their opinion on a NO vote. I gave people crap for not voting though. And I'll admit I get a bit abrasive for TDUing and anti unionism. But those are separate issues. This is the whole reason elections and contracts are secret ballots. I think selfish is a strong word but there is some individualism in the voting process, that's why everyone gets 1 vote and they are counted equally. Until they come up with an electoral college by local, there is always individualism.

stink219

Ok these guys are not company guys(407 and stink) I might bash them about how they voted. But I bet they are good stews. They are also good at voting yes. One is out for him self because he has it good in NE. The other is about the pay check now and is afraid of striking. Not company guys just selfish.
I will never bash your vote and I'd still buy you beers ECN.

oldupsman

YOUR SWITCHING TO A PLAN THAT IS EQUAL TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, IF NOT BETTER.

But it is a worse plan than I have now. The solution to the problem is not to bring me down. The solution is to bring everybody else(including
yourself) up. And no, your plan is not as good as my current UPS plan. So lets have UPS, a company that made a net profit last year of
4 billion dollars better your healthcare while keeping mine the same. The part I can't figure Stink, and you seem like a intelligent guy from your posts,
is why you are so dead set aganist that position.

stink219

YOUR SWITCHING TO A PLAN THAT IS EQUAL TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, IF NOT BETTER.

But it is a worse plan than I have now. The solution to the problem is not to bring me down. The solution is to bring everybody else(including
yourself) up. And no, your plan is not as good as my current UPS plan. So lets have UPS, a company that made a net profit last year of
4 billion dollars better your healthcare while keeping mine the same. The part I can't figure Stink, and you seem like a intelligent guy from your posts,
is why you are so dead set aganist that position.
I'm not against your position. I'm against projecting opinions on others based on their votes. I don't argue that you shouldn't be vocal about your healthcare. We dealt with a similar scenario in the North East. It worked out better for us. For the yes voters, our other union is the people that are at home with us. Most people think of family first and then union. Give the union a chance to deal this out.

oldupsman

I'm not against your position. I'm against projecting opinions on others based on their votes. I don't argue that you shouldn't be vocal about your healthcare. We dealt with a similar scenario in the North East. It worked out better for us. For the yes voters, our other union is the people that are at home with us. Most people think of family first and then union. Give the union a chance to deal this out.

Honest answer Stink. I'll give you an honest one back. I'm totally convinced the union will screw up our healthcare. It will cost us more and we will get less.
I really don't understand how you would expect anybody who has UPS healthcare, and that's approx. 40% of the possible voters, to vote yes for this TA.
And hey, nothing personal. But we are just on 2 completely different pages.