It's all over, but the crying

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What's with the constant tdu garbage? Your blanket logic only identifies your argument as desperate... I am a 30 yr Union dues paying member that is watching the pension collapse around me, what's tdu? Never followed them, never believed in them.? Would you even have a cross to preach from if they did not exist???? Who are you really protecting ??? Disgusting actually.... you sir , represent why Union's in America are collapsing......
That's not why. Politics, labor law, free trade and yes, social media groups are why unions in 'Merica are collapsing. Do you even know why your pension is collapsing?

*Polite golf applause once again.*
giphy (50).gif

browncowboy

If you are talking about a problem with Hoffa, all you have to do is go back to 1997, look at the numbers! Carey and his misfits almost destroyed the Teamsters. Then tried again with Liedman. Followed by Pope, who might I add sent a letter to accept her nomination at this last convention. Now you want to back Zuckerman? These are people who couldn't get, part time benefits, had no idea how to get good health care and told people to only work 25 years and drain their retirement. Now after getting not only help from all the teamsters in surrounding regions, and a bail out from loans and are still in big dept, want to run the world of the Teamsters!!!! You need to recheck all you are. Vote Hoffa the next 5 years and send me and all of us a big thank you for the advice.

10 point

Unlike most of you, I have other options and, no, I would not be making $13/hr.
Everyone has other options. Don't be arrogant. People tend to be personally complacent when they have a good paying job. The thing that motivates someone to better themselves is not from having a big mortgage but the desire to personally succeed and that's not just from a paycheck.

I've seen young people from dismal backgrounds build solid futures for themselves because they have the drive to do it and enjoying what you do is often better than hating your work environment even though you get great compensation .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's not why. Politics, labor law, free trade and yes, social media groups are why unions in 'Merica are collapsing. Do you even know why your pension is collapsing?
Because they are ponzi schemes?

Because they use Peters money to pay Paul?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If it wasn't for the union you would, we all would be making 13.00 an hour... Guaranteed sucker and they would make you work even harder for it...
I think you got that wrong.

The correct phrase would be, "If it were not for the workers collectively bargaining, instead of bargaining as individuals, we would be making $13 an hour."

We are, after all, the Union.

Not some idiot sitting in the marble palace.