It's almost over!

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by BrownTruck, Oct 28, 2013.

1. BrownTruck

BrownTruck New Member

Who else is excited about the 9.5 carp being almost over?!
  2. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

What 9.5 carp are you talking about?
  3. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

the best way to eat carp is to put lots of butter and seasonings on it then place it on a wooden board. Bake at 475 F for 3 hours and take it out of the oven. Toss the carp in the trash and eat the board
  4. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Who in their right mind would eat carp?
  5. BrownTruck

BrownTruck New Member

That you can finish you own work. No more I am over 9.5 crying. Or am I wrong?
  6. BrownTruck

BrownTruck New Member

I see. Sorry Crap Not Carp. Damn auto correct.
  7. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Active Member

Using our contractual rights to attempt a life outside of UPS is crap to you?

good to know.
  8. BrownTruck

BrownTruck New Member

When other peoples 9.5s interferes with my outside life, that's when I have the problem with it.
  9. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

simple. Get on the 9.5 list yourself.
  10. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

I hate losing that nice bonus check!
  11. When you get on the list.....walk the walk.if your gonna talk the talk!...Get ready for a 3 day BS ride!
  12. BrownTruck

BrownTruck New Member

I could get in the list but wouldn't it be easier if everyone just did their own work?
  13. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

It's almost like you're expected to work as instructed and don't get to do things your own way every day.. man, it sounds like you're doing a job.

Oh.. wait.
  14. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

The 8 hour requests are what pisses me off. That's why I never request one. I don't want to screw others even though I know they wouldn't hesitate to. The 9.5 list has never affected me negatively. For those that claim it asked for it by not getting on the list yourself.
  15. 3 done 3 to go

3 done 3 to go In control of my own destiny

We are gonna work at least 9hrs here. They do their best not to have any 9.5's. Once in a while maybe one out a wk. Never had a problem with 8 hr requests. Just said better take off this section or it will be back with me at 545pm. It is taken off. They know it will
  16. CharleyHustle

CharleyHustle Active Member

I'm not on the list and last year the 1st working day in November I was still the last one done. For the dispatch supe old habits die hard, so don't get your hopes up.
  17. BrownTruck

BrownTruck New Member

If I am dispatched with it that's fine but this going to get 4or5 stops to keep guys under is a joke.
  18. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Do you mean when you are told to grab stops across the street or on the next block to make the number? And you are 5 miles away?
  19. BrownTruck

BrownTruck New Member

No. That would make to much sense
  20. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

So I'm gonna guess you have less than 5 years in driving?