It's almost over!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The 8 hour requests are what pisses me off. That's why I never request one. I don't want to screw others even though I know they wouldn't hesitate to. The 9.5 list has never affected me negatively. For those that claim it does.....you asked for it by not getting on the list yourself.

​I take all 3 every month. Sorry....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I am dispatched with it that's fine but this going to get 4or5 stops to keep guys under is a joke.

​Ok ok here I agree with u. If I'm taking 4 stops on 1 street to keep someone under that really pisses me off. I refuse to help one driver at our center for this exact reason.

The 8 hour requests are what pisses me off. That's why I never request one. I don't want to screw others even though I know they wouldn't hesitate to. The 9.5 list has never affected me negatively. For those that claim it does.....you asked for it by not getting on the list yourself.
In my center we hook each other up. If a driver needs one I'm the first to take it for the team. The same for my brothers.

In my center we hook each other up. If a driver needs one I'm the first to take it for the team. The same for my brothers.

It's funny. People say do your own work. I'm stink of getting it and working late. But they are ok with a guy that likes overtime and gets their work so they can get in early.

Griff

Me. No I have more than 5 years driving

5 years of driving and you still don't understand the game.

Sounds like you are one of the Einstein's who will probably start to understand the psychology after about 15 years.

...if you last that long.

​I'll take the under.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Save you sick days. That's what I do. Call in when you really need a early day. Back in the day, we called this "20 cent seniority"!