It's Burger Builders Time Again!

wkmac

Of course the idea that the Bilderburg Group rules the world is lunacy. I doubt any one group could be that good at "friend"ing things up for everyone else like we currently have.

That said however, for years Bilderburg denied its own existence to some degree but because of the pressures created by kooks, cranks and the tin foil hat community, Bilderburg now does publicly admit its annual June Global Confab, this year held in Austria. They even created a public website which list the topics agenda and a list of conference attendees.

The topic discussion themselves are "off the record" to create an atmosphere of openness and frankness so what is said is prohibited by Bilderburg rules from being made publicly known. Some members have and do discuss some issues over time but they are forbidden to quote the person who may have said it.

The attendees list is not a full complete list as Bilderburg does reserve the right for attendees to not disclose their participation. It's probably not many who choose that option but how many that is and who that may be is impossible to know. But the list of attendees, if one honestly looks it over, clearly shows none of these people have access or power to influence public policy, economics and otherwise all the issues that can affect our lives on a day in/day out basis.

So starting today through Sunday, if you hear someone say "the end of the world is coming", relax, throw on another burger on the grill, hamburger not a Bilderburger ;) throw back another cold one and take in the ballgame as everything is Hunky Dory and these folks can have their summer camp and we'll all be fine!

wkmac

I'll say this for Upstate at least in Current Events, he doesn't find it necessary to be like a dog with an overactive bladder and treat every thread as a fire hydrant or bush unlike others here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'll say this for Upstate at least in Current Events, he doesn't find it necessary to be like a dog with an overactive bladder and treat every thread as a fire hydrant or bush unlike others here.

Thanks. I think.

I feel bad for you. You go to all the time and trouble to initiate an intellectual conversation only to have moreluck toss all of that aside.

calcio56

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic....the list if attendees definitely have access to power. Such as:
Dept of state
Dutch intelligence
Several fortune 50 executives
Former EU trade commissioner

wkmac

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic....the list if attendees definitely have access to power. Such as:
Dept of state
Dutch intelligence
Several fortune 50 executives
Former EU trade commissioner

ME SARCASTIC? NOOOOooooooo! ;)

wkmac

Thanks. I think.

I feel bad for you. You go to all the time and trouble to initiate an intellectual conversation only to have moreluck toss all of that aside.

I appreciate the thought but it's not that bad. She does what she does and sometimes it becomes even comical. I've pretty much come to see More as if Archie Bunker had a twin sister. Most people would consider that an insult but More will proudly wear it as a badge of honor. Makes for even more comedy actually.
;)