It's crazy...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And now we have another silly thread.....we need a ridiculous meme, I don't think Rod is posting videos right now.

barneythug.jpeg

JL 0513

How many threads there are on here. I mean it's moving cardboard from point A to point B. UPS is silly

Our jobs should be easy but UPS management makes it their life's work to complicate it with stupid stuff. That's where a lot of the material here comes from. We carry boxes but UPS has decided to produce millions of reports on every aspect of the job.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Back when I was asked to become a moderator, I was tempted to open another account using Barney Fife as my name. I was thinking about using a photo of him loading his one bullet into his revolver as the profile pic. I saw this today and I thought it was funny.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Back when I was asked to become a moderator, I was thinking about opening another account using Barney Fife as my name. I was thinking about using a photo of him loading his one bullet into his revolver as a profile pic. I saw this today and I thought it was funny.

That was only part of my O.M.G.

The rest was directed at the original premise of this thread and the one or two responders who took it seriously.

L

Littlearrowdown

Let mgmt know that. All these reports, telematics, this and that. All I have to do is get this package from here to there as safe as possible. Done. Not fast enough oh well, I will try harder tomorrow.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Why are you posting then?
If it's so beneath you?
It's not beneath me, and I'm not belittling BrownCafe either. I enjoy this forum. As mentioned above its crazy how MGMT has to have all these "protocols" and "numbers" to *friend* with us so they can have an excuse to even have a job. I wasn't trying to be condescending at all.