It's Not In MY Budget

vantexan

OK, now I'm really confused because Conservatives are usually for the by "hook or crook" method. The ends justify the means seems to be their credo, and they don't care if anyone "advances or has a better life". Your Chairman wants you to live like a Ground driver...and he's succeeding. So are a lot of other companies with the same philosophy of "Yes, this is a :censored2: job...take it or leave it".

One can be a conservative and not be a Republican and vice versa. But my point stands. Go after the rich with punitive taxes and policies and they'll still get their's with little left over for the rest of us. Take away their incentive to do better and we all do worse. And it appears that the wealthy, working with Congress, created a system in the 401k that insures they do well no matter the economy.

SmithBarney

Just tell them you don't have a fedex issued cell phone, and you cannot afford one of your own. Many people think
we are "issued" phones. They ask how they contact us, I just hold up the PPAD.

Brazilfree

Sure, but use it while you drive or walking to a door being sure to waste as much time as you can.1. Ever use my cell phone to communicate with either a customer, management, and/or Dispatch. Only FedEx devices shall be used.

Correct but also be sure to start your break early and ending late but only record 30/60 while taking 45/90 2. Accept a package during a "break". This is a violation of policy and working during 13/14 and/or 28/29 time. The customer shall be told "I am on break and cannot even talk with you".

Stay silly they like you that way! 3. Read any training, promotional, and/or informational materials while off the clock. This includes "From The Chairman", any take-home booklets etc.

Come right on in and sweep the floors 4. To call a recording device for a modified start time during adverse weather and/or during Peak season. If you need to call such a device, you are actually "on-call" or "standby" and need to be paid for your time.

True very True just like calling home or stopping at the bank mall BFFs house is always off the clock! 5. Any company meetings or functions must always be on the clock.

A lot of floor to sweep or cans to reposition or clean out 6. Minimum hours shall never be waived and the employee shall ask management for direction as to which task they should perform.

Still more sweeping to do!!7. In the event a recording device is used to modify start times the employee shall report to work at their regularly scheduled time and request that duties be assigned.

You would have been a treasure to have as an employee :)

[/URL]