It's Official, GUILTY!

wkmac

Kuala Lumpur court finds Bush and friends guilty of war crimes.

Barring these men traveling to countries in which arrest and/or extradition "might" have standing, this mostly seems of PR value at this point but should it have legs, President Obama would do well to be very concerned himself. For a variety of crimes, I could think of nothing better than Bush and Obama being cellmates for the rest of their lives. If up to me, I'd throw in daddy Bush, Clinton and even Jimmy Carter as well. It was Carter's executive order that launched the covert action that provoked the Soviets into invading Afghanistan in the first place which help launch the radical jihadist movement among the Sunni we know of today. He's no "Mr. Peace and Love" either.

klein

Für Meno :)
Good old Bush, better than Obama ! OH well, fox blinded news , and brainwashed followers !

I do like this quote taken from your link :

While the hearing is regarded by some as being purely symbolic, human rights activist Boyle said he was hopeful that Bush and Co could soon find themselves facing similar trials elsewhere in the world.“We tried three times to get Bush in Canada but were thwarted by the Canadian Government, then we scared Bush out of going to Switzerland. The Spanish attempt failed because of the government there and the same happened in Germany.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, but they are alive......any of our guys were beheaded. I don't think any of these"so called guilty" will be planning vacations to this hole any time soon!! :censored2: happens in a war. That's why they say "War is Hell".

The court heard how
  • Abbas Abid, a 48-year-old engineer from Fallujah in Iraq had his fingernails removed by pliers.
  • Ali Shalal was attached with bare electrical wires and electrocuted and hung from a wall.
  • Moazzam Begg was beaten, hooded and put in solitary confinement.
  • Jameelah was stripped and humiliated, and was used as a human shield whilst being transported by helicopter.
The witnesses also detailed how they have residual injuries till today

klein

Oh yeah, and if that's not enough, you piss on their dead bodies, or just invade homes and shoot women & children.

P

pickup

Oh yeah, and if that's not enough, you piss on their dead bodies, or just invade homes and shoot women & children.

Okay, so that's a direct accusation towards us Americans. Klein, if you hate us so much, then for your own sake of mind, please stay out of this country. Why do you come here and socialize amongst us women and child killers?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like I have said for three years now, NONE of the BUSH administration can leave this country and be safe. I am looking forward to the day when everyone from BUSH to C RICE gets arrested and jailed in an international prison.

The GOP followers can look the other way and ignore the serious nature of war crimes committed by BUSH and his administration, but the WORLD ISNT LOOKING the other way.

The best part of the story was this part:

"“We tried three times to get Bush in Canada but were thwarted by the Canadian Government, then we scared Bush out of going to Switzerland. The Spanish attempt failed because of the government there and the same happened in Germany.”

This shows they are trying to aggressively capture them, and I support that. Let BUSH and the GOP be the first since HITLER to be tried for war crimes against humanity.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Okay, so that's a direct accusation towards us Americans. Klein, if you hate us so much, then for your own sake of mind, please stay out of this country. Why do you come here and socialize amongst us women and child killers?

How do you get he is speaking of "us" americans? I dont feel the same way as you do? Our soldiers have been killing women and children since 2002 in foriegn countries, are you proud?

Peace

TOS

klein

Is anything Klein said wrong?

I agree, and when a US Presidents steps up and does the right thing and opoligizes, he gets bashed from those arrogant right wingers, that America should NEVER opoligize.
Bush sure couldn't, and the other hand Tony Blair sure did !

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Pissing on dead bodies? Not a big deal. Pissing on dead bodies and putting it on youtube? Epically stupid.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Pissing on dead bodies is far worse than beheading live ones.

Pissing on dead bodies is desecration of human remains.

Beheading is a barbaric form of corporal punishment.

If you gave me the choice between having my head cut off now or knowing that my remains would get pissed on after I was already dead, I choose the posthumous piss bath thank you very much.