It's Official, GUILTY!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
It was Carter's executive order that launched the covert action that provoked the Soviets into invading Afghanistan in the first place which help launch the radical jihadist movement among the Sunni we know of today. He's no "Mr. Peace and Love" either.

What I don't understand is why this is not exploited for the truth it is...geez.

klein

Für Meno :)
Umm , yes, I never personally or do I think anyone else here he is addressing, did those things he mentioned.

Well, then there goes your German Jew bashing out the window.
Because, I have never killed any, and either have my parents , nor grandparents !

P

pickup

How do you get he is speaking of "us" americans? I dont feel the same way as you do? Our soldiers have been killing women and children since 2002 in foriegn countries, are you proud?

Peace

TOS

They are not mine or your soldiers, they are on the payroll of the U.S. government.

I would ask you the same question, "Are you proud?" , but we already know that the answer is YES.

P

pickup

Because, I have never killed any, and either have my parents , nor grandparents !

Boy, I could sit and connect the threads between your posts but I don't have the time or the inclination. It is tough arguing with a man that is drunk with liquor while at the same time addressing the posts of your snarky buddy, TOS, who is drunk on self-righteousness.

klein

Für Meno :)
Send Bush , Cheney and company over here, please !
We have an extradition treaty with Malaysia.

We would love to send them over there !
Come on Republicans, be brave and surrender !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They are not mine or your soldiers, they are on the payroll of the U.S. government.

I would ask you the same question, "Are you proud?" , but we already know that the answer is YES.

I am both proud and embarassed by our military. We are suppose to be the power of peace and stability. We are suppose to be the righteous country invading another country on the premise of bringing peace and instead, we bring death and humiliation.

I am proud of our personnel who fight and do the right things, and I am ashamed of the ones who murder, rape, pillage, steal , torture and in any other fashion bring shame upon the USA with their actions.

To be 100% proud and ignore the criminals (aka like BUSH and CO.) is to lie to yourself about the mission.

We cant be about righteousness if we are peeing on dead bodies. This country whines like little girls when one of ours is captured, mistreated or beheaded, but when we kill dozens in an errant airraid, all we say is "Ma bad"...

Wars need to stop, and we need to stop putting ourselves in need of wars over oil and oil interests.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Send Bush , Cheney and company over here, please !
We have an extradition treaty with Malaysia.

We would love to send them over there !
Come on Republicans, be brave and surrender !

Im with you KLEIN,

Lets see the GOP put their money where their mouths are.

If they did nothing wrong, then face trial and suffer the consequences.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Now klein , you were given your own thread... So feel free to spout all of your meaningless rants there.