It's peak what time did you punch out???

happyboy

We started 15 min early today, I punched out at 20:30 nice!!! I see letter carriers punching out at 16:00 must be nice to work over at the post office. I had 130 stops 75 biz stops.

Cementups

Box Monkey
started at 810 and off clock at 820 with 30 minute lunch. 11:40 paid today. had 122 stops for 519 pieces (gave away 25 stops) and picked pup 26 stops for only 150 pieces.

working up a sweat

It's peak. I'm not a driver. Inside worker. Loading trailers. Bust my butt doing 360 packages per hour and 25 bags. Open every bag and check 3 to 5 pieces to make sure if it is correct. Build solid walls with bags on top. After 2 and half hours my short trailer is blown out. Start out a new one in the next bay. UPS people are the hardest workers on earth. We are thankful to be a Teamster and deserve our health and retirement benefits in the contract.

brown bomber

brown bomber
UH..I'm now retired....woke up @ 7:00 AM......read the paper........watched my college -aged daughters go to work or school....did some housework...(laundry, general cleaning)...fed the cats....went outside to fill the bird feeders.......cleaned up some flower beds....made a few phone calls.....made some chili.........took a 45 minute nap......looked over my mail......made a few more phone calls.....went on the internet, looking for cyber- Monday deals.....took my mother-in -law grocery shopping...bought a lottery ticket...put gas in the vehicle......talked to my attorney......made several e-mails....made home-made mac & cheese for my daughters..watched some TV.......walked to the mail box......read a magazine.......registered for an online poker tournament...proofread one of my daughters assignments....folded the laundry I forgot about in the dryer....drank a few beers......played w/ the cats.....lost in the poker tournament

I hate peak season

screamin chicken

started at 9 and used my helper for 6.5 hrs with 230 stops plus p ups, clocked out at 835, o and the most senior went home today, just like every xmas eve he gets off also.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I took my last Option Day today. They still haven't put in the peak season split routes, supposedly that will happen tomorrow. 128 stops is an 8 hour day by myself, today I was loaded down with 236. I started up with my supervisor about that this morning, and he offered me the day off, so I took it. They were going to send drivers home anyway, seniority is a great thing.