It's peak what time did you punch out???

curiousbrain

Started at 2:15am; left the building a little after 10am.

There was one route that was totally annihilated; 800+ for the post office. I offered to ride along, off the clock, just to help unload it - considering I am the one who supervised the loading of it, it seemed only fitting. The offer was declined.

brown bomber

brown bomber
BB, I use to like you.
Now, I am rethinking my position.
:peaceful:
today was even tougher, had to drive one of my daughters to college, after making a most excellent breakfast...omelettes, I challenge anyone on BC...to an omelette challenge..........after that stopped at the West side Market (Cleveland), hadn't been there in months...ran into a few old friends.......came home, made some phone calls (top secret stuff).....finished reading the paper........ran out to get some cold meds., for my elder daughter....watched some TV......watched my investments go through the roof...(no thanks to the Obamba)....played w/ the cats......did some online shopping, didn't make any purchases.....did a load (laundry).....called my Brother in Texas (he gave me a load).....girls came home from university, the usual chatter and discussion....had to go out and mail a few items.....did a little Christmas shopping for the girls...(the items are hidden at another home)....stopped at a local pub....guess what , I had a beer !!!.............I also officially cleaned up the yard for the final time this year, and rearranged the garage so that both of my girls cars will be warm and covered this winter

I'm getting worn out.......peak is beating me down

please be safe my friends.......tim

gostillerz

You guys will like this.

Left bldg at 0900, out at 2128. 120 businesses from 0900-1500, 35 p/u from 1500-1745.

120 resi stops still on car at 1800+no help=80 missed.

Non-peak, I have 130 stops with the same pick ups, and done by 1800. Other guys who do that route are all around the same time.
Peak, I get 240. Yeah, I can do 110 more stops in 2 hours.

I better get some sleep, tomorrow will be interesting.

scbbbc

0900-1845 400 + stops gave away 51 packages to another driver my driver went back to the center 2 stop were unable to get signatures 4 pick ups with 100 or so packages. my route last year was nice but this one i'm making more money. so its all good

ChadBrunn

Punched out at 10:29 after 188 stops. 3 of our rural routes needed help so they don't do anything about it til 7 tonight! TYPICAL!!

upser92

P/T Loader at Midnight and went from 10:35-5:25 on Monday then Driver Helper for 5 hours next day. Safe to say I'll be dead by Xmas

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Will have to take an 05 today! Have 7.8 hours available to finish off the week. Told the spouse last night to choose a good place to go for a good old Wisconsin fish fry. Will be Miller Time by 5pm!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
75 of my stops, 56 jumper stops. Training jumper on diad, starting Monday he will be on his own with a golf cart. Not a bad day as stops go but it was a fuster cluck (thanks whoever I stole that from). Didn't clock out til 8pm.

And of course you told the mgr exactly what you thought. :happy-very:

Well, it`s a she so I tend to be more civil in my discussion but I did make her aware of my concerns.

Last night myself and my other two coworkers in my area didn`t see our equipment for 2 1/2 hours. That`s $75 to you and me. Then a mgr had the new guy shift in a brown which meant one of the other two of us had to stop and jack tlrs for him so he didnt blow his shoulder out trying to crank legs. Which caused us to do less work also ;).

We had just a hint of snow to put that last little fear of God in mgmts head.

over9five

Staff member
Have 50.82 hours in by last night. Let's just say I'll be packing it in by 6pm tonight.

Lol, I have 51.99. Good thing about so many hours is you get a short(er) Friday!

Will have to take an 05 today! Have 7.8 hours available to finish off the week. Told the spouse last night to choose a good place to go for a good old Wisconsin fish fry. Will be Miller Time by 5pm!

Don't you need 8 hours available to work? HERE, we'd be having Friday off.

washington57

Started at 2:15am; left the building a little after 10am.

There was one route that was totally annihilated; 800+ for the post office. I offered to ride along, off the clock, just to help unload it - considering I am the one who supervised the loading of it, it seemed only fitting. The offer was declined.
I wish this was a joke.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Lol, I have 51.99. Good thing about so many hours is you get a short(er) Friday!

Don't you need 8 hours available to work? HERE, we'd be having Friday off.

Worked 7 hours today but will be paid my guarantee of 8 hours. center manager wanted me to 05 my Diad and I respectfully declined. Gave him two options, let me stay home or pay me for 8 hours. Unfortunately he chose the latter!