It's SFA Time Again!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What kind of SFA evaluation are you going to give Fred this year? Judging by last year's results, FedEx isn't being very honest with the numbers. I don't really buy the "we've improved in almost every category" BS from Matt Thornton. Do you really think that such an unethical collection of cretins would give us honest feedback and the true results of the SFA?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Survey-Feedback-Action, or as is really the case, Survey-Feedback-No Action. We get the same basic series of questions every year to let management know how likely it is we will go union. And every year, despite a lot of very unhappy employees, they do "better" on most of the indexes by distorting the numbers. It's just a self-serving tool for management that shows how "concerned" they are about hourly feedback. Fred always manages to come out smelling like a rose, even though he's a piece of :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:.

SmithBarney

Thornton is Full of it...

I love how he says we've had the best quarter and improved blah blah blah... but
really wow we did so well, thanks for the $25 purple payout..

Can't wait to watch the next one.

What I can't understand is why the company wastes money
on putting the Frontline videos on tape.

Blank DVD costs .29cents when you buy 500(even cheaper when you buy more)
Blank VHS Tape .63cents

twice as expensive.

Sure the cost of a DVD recording system would be expensive.. and buying DVD players

but it would pay off in short order.

Actually a better idea, since we have a steller network of computers with un utilized
DVD drives..
Once a month your manager or CSA puts a disc in, clicks a button, and downloads and records the new front line..

Hrmm.. Ideas abound.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Remember, only management can have "ideas". We're just paid to throw and tote packages. Doesn't Thornton remind you of a Holy Roller Pentecostal Minister with all of those hand gestures and oratory? We've got a guy who does a dead-on impression of him...way funny. Even my local management thinks he's an A-hole.

F

FedEx All the Way

You sound so vey negative about life - you should be glad you have a job in today's economy. There are people out there loosing their jobs left and right. I guess you don't know what it is like outside FEDEX. If I were you I would be glad to be in a company and receiving a paycheck. Good luck with your depressed life.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You sound so vey negative about life - you should be glad you have a job in today's economy. There are people out there loosing their jobs left and right. I guess you don't know what it is like outside FEDEX. If I were you I would be glad to be in a company and receiving a paycheck. Good luck with your depressed life.

By the way, this is how you spell "looser". It's L-O-S-E-R. An I'm not depressed, just informed. Now, go watch the "700 Club" and get some more indoctrination, just like the kind that Uncle Fred dishes-out.

B

bbsam

MrFedEx, i thought you had posted that you were on your way out of fedex. what's wrong? not alot of openings out there in the job market for a back-stabbing cry baby out there in the job market? have you applied with the TEAMSTERS? lol, lighten up. life's too short to hate your job.

F

FedEx All the Way!

MrFedEx, i thought you had posted that you were on your way out of fedex. what's wrong? not alot of openings out there in the job market for a back-stabbing cry baby out there in the job market? have you applied with the TEAMSTERS? lol, lighten up. life's too short to hate your job.

bbsam,
way to go. I couldn't of said it better myself. Thanks.

F

FedEx All the Way!

By the way, this is how you spell "looser". It's L-O-S-E-R. An I'm not depressed, just informed. Now, go watch the "700 Club" and get some more indoctrination, just like the kind that Uncle Fred dishes-out.

So sorry for the misspelled word. If your going that way, this is how you spell A-N-D.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Sorry you cannot handle the truth. Like I've said, I am leaving and will do so when I've made adequate preparations. As far as back-stabbing, I think Fred has done a much better job of that than me. In fact, he's been sticking us all in the butt at the same time....quite an accomplishment in and of itself.

Do a little research sometimes and educate yourself on the way Smith has spent hundreds of millions of dollars paying-off politicians so they would give him his way. Perhaps the biggest reward for his efforts has been continuing legislation that keeps FedEx Express under the provisions of the RLA, which essentially makes unionization impossible. He helped pay for it by eliminating your retirement plan (if you work for Express). Get a clue, and stop making an ass of yourself through your continuing ignorance.

F

FEDEX ALL THE WAY

Sorry you cannot handle the truth. Like I've said, I am leaving and will do so when I've made adequate preparations. As far as back-stabbing, I think Fred has done a much better job of that than me. In fact, he's been sticking us all in the butt at the same time....quite an accomplishment in and of itself.

Do a little research sometimes and educate yourself on the way Smith has spent hundreds of millions of dollars paying-off politicians so they would give him his way. Perhaps the biggest reward for his efforts has been continuing legislation that keeps FedEx Express under the provisions of the RLA, which essentially makes unionization impossible. He helped pay for it by eliminating your retirement plan (if you work for Express). Get a clue, and stop making an ass of yourself through your continuing ignorance.

MrFedEx - Please stop calling people ignorant - you continue to post that you are leaving Fedex, obviously you are still there- Haven't been called upon for the $$$$$ job out there? So what if Fred's paying politicians - OOOPPPSSS! I apologize, politicians are so honest, and Obama and/or McCain will save the country! They will go right in and pay off the deficit!! They will just save this country! YEAH! Right. As far as I'm concerned - Fred is absolutely correct with not allowing a union to happen! OOOPPPSSS! I apologize again, I forgot about what happened to Eastern Airlines when the union helped them - can you tell me where are those people are now?
Your the one that needs a clue, Fred has not eliminated the retirement plan, he's adjusted it and just like any company would do to anyone in these hard economic times not to fold up and let everyone go. You're the one that needs to do the research and read on how he's opening up hubs and giving people hope for a paycheck - anything positive you can say about that?
So before you start telling people that they are making an ass out of themselves - think about how Fred started out and look at his status now. Wouldn't you like to where his boots? or carry his wallet! Try thinking positive sometimes, life's to short. I can tell you it is good for the soul.

drewed

Shankman
Perhaps the biggest reward for his efforts has been continuing legislation that keeps FedEx Express under the provisions of the RLA, which essentially makes unionization impossible. He helped pay for it by eliminating your retirement plan (if you work for Express).

Well when thats the one edge you have on the competition i wouldnt try to lose it either....All the companys lobby UPS spent most of the money they have in lobbing back in the 60s and 70s opening up interstate operations for the better of the industry

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't want to quote that entire rant, but suffice it to say that employees like FedExAllThe Way are exactly the type of sheeple that Smith and his ilk want at FedEx. If they told you tomorrow that they were going to cut your pay and eliminate your benefits as well, you'd fall to the ground and kiss their feet, THANKING them for screwing you over. In the sales business you'd be called a "laydown" (it's not a compliment).

The more I read your posts, the more convinced I am that you are nothing but a troll looking for a reaction. If you are for real, I truly feel sorry for you and your lack of awareness. When are you going to grow a pair and stick-up for yourself? The last 10 years at FedEx have been a continuous series of take-aways that are not going to stop because there isn't any mechanism in place to check Fred's power.

Keep wearing your tinfoil hat and worshipping at the altar of the Almighty Smith. Like all false gods, he'll eventually let you down hard.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedExAllThe Way,

You sir, ARE a troll. Looking back on your posts, there is very little in them indicating any specific FedEx knowledge. Troll away, but don't expect a response until you are able to show you actually know something about the company.

Testicular Fortitude

Survey-Feedback-Action, or as is really the case, Survey-Feedback-No Action. We get the same basic series of questions every year to let management know how likely it is we will go union. And every year, despite a lot of very unhappy employees, they do "better" on most of the indexes by distorting the numbers. It's just a self-serving tool for management that shows how "concerned" they are about hourly feedback. Fred always manages to come out smelling like a rose, even though he's a piece of :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Every Fedex employee should refuse to take the S friend A.It is not mandatory and doesnt mean a thing just Fred trying to placate the employees

Even though it isn't mandatory a lot of managers will pressure employees to do the SFA. It's like United Way...if they don't get 100% compliance they will receive an OLCC.

Testicular Fortitude

Let the managers get an olcc.If everyone sticks together and refuses to take the SFA Memphis will take action.It was done in one station.Look at the questions the employees are asked.A trained chimpanzee could do a managers job.Managers do the same thing now as they did when they were below average couriers 1.kiss the butts of upper management 2.continue to drink the fdx Kool Aid 3.Give themselves prostate exams everyday.The only thing different is they are making a lot more money for doing nothing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let the managers get an olcc.If everyone sticks together and refuses to take the SFA Memphis will take action.It was done in one station.Look at the questions the employees are asked.A trained chimpanzee could do a managers job.Managers do the same thing now as they did when they were below average couriers 1.kiss the butts of upper management 2.continue to drink the fdx Kool Aid 3.Give themselves prostate exams everyday.The only thing different is they are making a lot more money for doing nothing.

That's it in a nutshell. How long did you work for FedEx before you discovered the truth?