Its simple

bbsam

Staff member
Well I don't have any control over other people's decisions.
But why anyone would every put you in such a position is beyond me.
Hell, you chose purple over brown. In my book, that's enough to prove that you are not the brightest bulb in the pack.
I don't have to be the brightest. It's all relative.

10 point

Meanwhile... back at the ranch... is there anything else the rank and file can do beside making phone calls? I haven't heard or seen an organized rallying move loud enough to turn the tide of votes.

Calling Smurf rtw friendly is way over the top. Let's talk facts and find some common ground to benefit our futures.

AnonyMusser

Ya we wouldn't want Obama ordering parks employees to stay on the job to barricade 80 year old WWII veterans out of their own war memorial while at the same time opening public areas for illegal immigrants to protest...AGAIN.
Oh, you mean that time they DID let veterans into the memorial which was on grounds for an immigration reform rally, protected by the first amendment for people you just assume must be illegal because they of Hispanic descent? But please, tell me you're not a racist in addition to an obvious right wing stooge.

bbsam

Staff member
Meanwhile... back at the ranch... is there anything else the rank and file can do beside making phone calls? I haven't heard or seen an organized rallying move loud enough to turn the tide of votes.

Calling Smurf rtw friendly is way over the top. Let's talk facts and find some common ground to benefit our futures.
Strike? No, I'm not kidding. You guys are next on the list to be taken down by a business/government cabal.

You had little to say for Occupy Wall Street. Little care for fast food workers or Walmart employees. What makes you think the Jaime Dimonds of the wold see you as any more worthy or necessary?

Of course striking now is probably not feasible, but come 2018 it might be necessary. Do you think it's coincidence that this all happens soon after the last contractors was ratified and a good long while before the next is negtiated?

Ron Carey lives on

If you want to help, don't throw your IBT ballots in the trash. Vote for IBT officials that will best represent your interest as a Ups Teamster. Unless you are a RTW freeloader, you don't have a right to vote, run for office, or vote on contracts

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

If you want to help, don't throw your IBT ballots in the trash. Vote for IBT officials that will best represent your interest as a Ups Teamster. Unless you are a RTW freeloader, you don't have a right to vote, run for office, or vote on contracts

Sent using BrownCafe App
I voted. Corp money and unthankful politicians are poisoning our future.

Atomic_Smurf

Oh, you mean that time they DID let veterans into the memorial which was on grounds for an immigration reform rally, protected by the first amendment for people you just assume must be illegal because they of Hispanic descent? But please, tell me you're not a racist in addition to an obvious right wing stooge.
Lol I said "illegal immigrants" You made the Hispanic descent connection, you racist bigot!

And no they didn't allow veterans into the war memorial. They knocked the Barry-cades down & allowed themselves in. Here are some pictures of the event to refresh your memory. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 1418669235805.jpg
    1418669235805.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 1418669248052.jpg
    1418669248052.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 1418669263752.jpg
    1418669263752.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 1418669279806.jpg
    1418669279806.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 173

bbsam

Staff member
Lol I said "illegal immigrants" You made the Hispanic descent connection, you racist bigot!

And no they didn't allow veterans into the war memorial. They knocked the Barry-cades down & allowed themselves in. Here are some pictures of the event to refresh your memory. Enjoy.
Oh the horror! They couldn't get to the memorial?

Seriously. I'm sure the men and women who fought heroically in all of our wars are made of strong enough stuff to handle a few days, weeks, and even months of political idiocy on both sides.

Atomic_Smurf

You had little to say for Occupy Wall Street. Little care for fast food workers or Walmart employees. What makes you think the Jaime Dimonds of the wold see you as any more worthy or necessary?
Occupy Wall Street lost its steam as the lefts answer to the tea party when the stock market started coming back & democrats had to ditch them in order to take credit for it, being it was the only positive economic news to cling to. And how can you support fast food workers making $15hr when our own union negotiates wages that are nearly HALF that, for a lot harder work? Its getting hard to tell the difference between minimum wage & Teamster negotiated starting wages.

Atomic_Smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm hoping to see some IBT candidates that are willing to put members interests ahead of the interests of Washington liberals. If they rate RTW as a bigger threat to our earnings than the ACA then you know they are phonies.

Atomic_Smurf

Oh the horror! They couldn't get to the memorial?

Seriously. I'm sure the men and women who fought heroically in all of our wars are made of strong enough stuff to handle a few days, weeks, and even months of political idiocy on both sides.
No it wasn't idiocy on both sides. It was idiocy from the Man-Child in the Whitehouse that attempted to keep the very men that fought & sacrificed for our country out of their own war memorial during what was likely the only chance in their lives to ever see it. Your making light of it says much about you.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You sound very familiar. Maybe one of our resident trolls?

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
RTW freeloaders are no better than welfare junkies, that your precious Glenn Beck talks about. Sucking on a system that can't sustain them

Sent using BrownCafe App
Anyone who takes the benefits our union has fought for and chooses not to join our union is like a welfare abuser in my book.
And on top of that, weakening our bargaining power in the future.
We MUST all hang together, or surely we WILL hang separately.

Atomic_Smurf

Anyone who takes the benefits our union has fought for and chooses not to join our union is like a welfare abuser in my book.
And on top of that, weakening our bargaining power in the future.
We MUST all hang together, or surely we WILL hang separately.
They don't "take" them. They earn them, one box at a time. Same can't be said for welfare abusers. We seem to agree most of the time & I can understand why you would feel that way but the reality I've tried to convey to our friend RonC is that RTW is a mythical demon, created my the left & our union bosses to misdirect our attention and anger while they pillage our healthcare earnings. Over a million teamsters & their families are now enrolled in an "unsustainable" multi-employer healthcare plan due to the ACA, yet not a single Teamster has lost a DIME in wages to RTW after it has passed in their states. Not a DIME...Zero...Nota. These guys can rail all day long about RTW & when their benefits package is robbed for thou$and$ of dollars of value to redistribute to the "welfare junkies" they strug their shoulders & look away.

Last edited: