Its simple

Ron Carey lives on

You can't change the rules in mid debate Smurf. You said "finally you admitted" I say again I never once defended ACA on Brown Cafe. Back RTW if you don't think UPS knows members are opting out of the union, you are being very nieve. RTW is law for employers to devide and conquer, you will always refuse to believe this, so Merry Christmas I'll keep fighting for ya

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

How much to Republicans hate unions

Sent using BrownCafe App

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
UPS new hires & bottom rung union workers that are normally left behind in contract negotiations. Union members who's representatives have forgotten who they work for. Workers & tax payers in states that have attracted businesses that hire people. Etc, etc.

Kansas is a RTW state Smurf and has one of the lowest job creation rates in the nation. You make me sick with your ignorance and outright lies Smurf! Please be getting your nose out of the Koch brothers :censored2:!

Atomic_Smurf

Kansas is a RTW state Smurf and has one of the lowest job creation rates in the nation. You make me sick with your ignorance and outright lies Smurf! Please be getting your nose out of the Koch brothers :censored2:!
You can find positive & negative economic statistics in any RTW state. Fact is RTW states are growing their job numbers faster than non-RTW states. Period. Since I haven't seen your screen name before I'll present you with the same challenge that every RTW alarmist before you has failed. Give us an example of a working class American that has lost a dime in wages or benefits due to RTW after it was passed in their state. The unions always claim that will happen yet it never does. Instead we lose pay & benefits to Democrat legislation & pretend it didn't happen. So go ahead & work on it, give details on how RTW played a role. We'll wait.

Atomic_Smurf

That's only a fact in Make Believe land and I didn't know they beat PR to statehood.
Here's another one for ya. According to Bureau of Labor Statistics data, from 2004 to 2013 total union membership rose by 0.5 percent in RTW states but declined by 4.6 percent in non-RTW states. That's a fun one to drop on low-information liberals like yourself.

PT Car Washer

You guys are assuming that just because workers in RTW states are not forced to join the Union they won't. The majority of workers see the value of joining the Union and line up to join. The only exception would be a few right wing wackos who take the Union pay and benefits and then go vote (maybe vote) for republicans who want to take away their benefits.

Atomic_Smurf

You guys are assuming that just because workers in RTW states are not forced to join the Union they won't. The majority of workers see the value of joining the Union and line up to join. The only exception would be a few right wing wackos who take the Union pay and benefits and then go vote (maybe vote) for republicans who want to take away their benefits.
You were doing great till half way through. Only one piece of recent legislation has robbed workers of their benefits. Can you tell us what it is? Here's a hint, it was rammed through without one republican vote. ??? We'll accept a correct answer as a retraction of the last half of your last statement.

Ron Carey lives on

So what about your Republicans thate vote against RTW or have in the past. Rick Santorum or Mike Huckabee, does that make them less of a Republican? I even heard Rick Perry talking pro-union earlier this year. Do they lose their Smurf stamp of approval?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

So what about your Republicans thate vote against RTW or have in the past. Rick Santorum or Mike Huckabee, does that make them less of a Republican? I even heard Rick Perry talking pro-union earlier this year. Do they lose their Smurf stamp of approval?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Absolutely not. Voting against RTW is one thing, embellishing & lying about the law to create fear & panic among working people while you pillage the portion of their earnings that they don't see on a pay stub is quite another.

Ron Carey lives on

I think you have let your complete obsession with Scott Walker get you a little confused about that terribly tragic law. You have no clue,who has voted for it, vetoed it, or voted against it. You posted a couple of months ago anybody who was against RTW wasn't a true conservative. Check Mate Smurf, you lose

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

I think you have let your complete obsession with Scott Walker get you a little confused about that terribly tragic law. You have no clue,who has voted for it, vetoed it, or voted against it. You posted a couple of months ago anybody who was against RTW wasn't a true conservative. Check Mate Smurf, you lose

Sent using BrownCafe App
I posted no such thing now stop embarrassing yourself.