Its That Day Again

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
they had cupcakes for package . The feeder cakes didn't arrive until 1pm. The cupcakes were good. The cake not so much
I grabbed a pic of the feeder cake's arrival

tumblr_ll1c30Gxkw1qze0z6o1_1280.jpg

upsgrunt

Well you beat me. I handed in my first grievance at 27 years. And I bet for the same reason, over dispatching daily.

That, and there is just no plan. Just let the chips fall where they may, and get it out of the building. Absolutely no reason that some of the newer guys are going out with 3 and 400 stops in August, and all of us working till 9 and 10 oclock. There were about 13 of us turn forms in, more to come next week..

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We were about 14 drivers short since Spring, now we are about 16 short of where we need to be. We are having some extra routes from a nearby Center being moved into mine. Very poor planning from higher up has my management team upset about the situation.

upsgrunt

We were about 14 drivers short since Spring, now we are about 16 short of where we need to be. We are having some extra routes from a nearby Center being moved into mine. Very poor planning from higher up has my management team upset about the situation.

Here too.
Not enough Preloaders
Not enough Drivers
Not enough parking spaces for more employees
Not enough room in the building to add more routes
Sewage backup in the floor drains

We don't want to hear any of that. Not our circus, not our monkeys; they expect us to do our jobs 100%, I don't think it's to much to ask them the same.

My yard is way past due to be mowed because I got home after dark everyday last week; In August. What the hell?