It's that time of year again.

10 point

Doesn't this thread get started every year? And then the same complaints about the same questions and dumb repetitive topics fill the thread? ;)
Except the fact that we're not carrying FedEx's promised and undelivered overflow this year. That may be a new topic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What are the chances of me getting hired FT?

Anytime we get such a post, I suggest this as the default reply: We will call it the "Fred Berry".
giphy.gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There are lots of things in this world that are worth getting upset over.

Newbies asking dumb (to us at least) questions on an Internet forum isnt one of them.

If you cant find it in your heart to be kind and answer a newbies question, then how hard is it to just ignore the thread and move on? All it takes is a mouse click. We were all new once.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Maybe what we need is a "questions that all newbies ask" folder or thread that all new hires can go to for information.

This forum is for UPS employees and even if someone just got hired on as a peak helper that makes them an employee who ought to be able to join the forum. I think we should be inclusive rather than exclusive.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe what we need is a "questions that all newbies ask" folder or thread that all new hires can go to for information.

This forum is for UPS employees and even if someone just got hired on as a peak helper that makes them an employee who ought to be able to join the forum. I think we should be inclusive rather than exclusive.
It's not the stupid questions so much as the sheer volume of questions this time of year.