It's the Final Solution!

Driveslayer

Orion+stepped up harassment and terminations at will with no concern about Union contract=more drivers so frustrated they are quitting in record numbers. All this is leading up to the Final Solution with the next contract. Ask your FT Sup about it!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We are starting to hire drivers off the street at my Hub, we don't have enough part-timers that can qualify.
@scratch ,, it seems like an impossible up hill climb to become a driver with all the hoops you have to jump threw !! It was never that way when we started, no wonder they can't find drivers !!
AGKLM , don't miss a pick up , don't stuff a pkg and don't hit anything is all we were trained on and we were good to go !

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
@scratch ,, it seems like an impossible up hill climb to become a driver with all the hoops you have to jump threw !! It was never that way when we started, no wonder they can't find drivers !!
AGKLM , don't miss a pick up , don't stuff a pkg and don't hit anything is all we were trained on and we were good to go !

This 100%. Ive been in my center just shy of 13 years FT now. There was a time about 10 years ago where our center of (then) 68 drivers went something like 13 months without an accident.

Now they try and ram all this safety crap down your throat about objects in ground and billboards and its a miracle if we can go 3 months without any accidents.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This 100%. Ive been in my center just shy of 13 years FT now. There was a time about 10 years ago where our center of (then) 68 drivers went something like 13 months without an accident.

Now they try and ram all this safety crap down your throat about objects in ground and billboards and its a miracle if we can go 3 months without any accidents.
I've been full time about 10 years. The first 2-3 years were pretty nice. Since then it's went downhill in a hurry.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Sad

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Final Solution definition. A term applied by Nazis to the genocide of European Jews during World War II. Before instituting the Final Solution, the Nazi government had abolished the Jews' rights, destroyed and confiscated their property, and confined Jews in concentration camps.

Please don't compare what might be perceived as pushing drivers out to the attempted erasure of an entire religious section of our population.