It's the Final Solution!

MC0493

Pretty much a mass influx of off the street hires in my center. Myself being one. Probably at least a quarter of the drivers have less than 5 years in.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Final Solution definition. A term applied by Nazis to the genocide of European Jews during World War II. Before instituting the Final Solution, the Nazi government had abolished the Jews' rights, destroyed and confiscated their property, and confined Jews in concentration camps.

Please don't compare what might be perceived as pushing drivers out to the attempted erasure of an entire religious section of our population.
If it came from mgmt., not surprising. ;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Final Solution definition. A term applied by Nazis to the genocide of European Jews during World War II. Before instituting the Final Solution, the Nazi government had abolished the Jews' rights, destroyed and confiscated their property, and confined Jews in concentration camps.

Please don't compare what might be perceived as pushing drivers out to the attempted erasure of an entire religious section of our population.
That's pretty funny I think.
Final Solution is commonly used in a "non-comparison" manner ... it is used in movies and TV to the point it has become a part of our vernacular.
I guess what I'm suggesting is to give ole driver slayer a break.

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Especially since UPS has contractually fulfilled their commitments.
image.gif

Box Ox

You would have to be completely nuts to go into management now. The smaller paychecks, no pension and way too much pressure .

My biggest problem would be not being able to sleep at night. Some of the stuff management likely has to do to avoid the axe probably gnaws away at the ones who were raised right.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My biggest problem would be not being able to sleep at night. Some of the stuff management likely has to do to avoid the axe probably gnaws away at the ones who were raised right.
Nahh!
Management rationalizes their actions and behaviors just like drivers do ... the real difference is the impact of those actions and behaviors on others.
I was in management for 35 years and I never met a person who had problems sleeping at night because of their decisions.
I would say drivers perceive management in the same way drivers are perceived by their children.

Bullying monsters.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Nahh!
Management rationalizes their actions and behaviors just like drivers do ... the real difference is the impact of those actions and behaviors on others.
I was in management for 35 years and I never met a person who had problems sleeping at night because of their decisions.
I would say drivers perceive management in the same way drivers are perceived by their children.

Bullying monsters.

Given the amount of (lower) management I see either walking out, going on stress leave, doing drugs /drinking on the job etc., I'm going to guess they've had some sleepless nights and yes it does have to do with their day-to-day functions.