Its time to get rid of the bone-us

article22

Banned
Listen up all you runner and gunners,
you sort your truck for an hour off the clock, run your full lunch, lie cheat and steal to make 45 clicks of bonus!!! Whos the idiot????? Be a man and stay out there and make the $$$... Im tired of the horses Ruining trips!! ..........................the end

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm so very thankful we aren't a Bonus Center.
Of course we have people that do the same thing in my buildingand then get mad when they have to help other drivers,get 30 more stops the next day or have pick ups from different routes put on them

Johney

I don't have a problem with bonus. I don't run and gun but sometimes my route is really tight and I can take lunch and still run -75. Why would I not want 45 minutes of free straight time? This doesn't happen everyday but sometimes twice a week, that adds up. Even if it isn't tight and I still run -25 under a day,that's an extra $30 or so a week.Free $ to me.

Overpaid Union Thug

Bonus is a scam. The only way it would truly work is iftime allowances for ALL routes were fair and accurate, ALL drivers took every second of their meal periods, and ALL drivers did their jobs by the methods every day. Otherwise.....it's just a scam to get us to cut corners and bring up stops per car.

article22

Banned
if you work unsafe and cheat u can make a little bonus!! i personally dont need any more $$ than what i work!! my center even changes the rules of the game as its being played.. a few runners in my center made "too much bonus" and were not paid it!!!
if u can not pay your bills on the 47.5 ++++ hours that every trip is dispactched to , YOU MY FRIEND ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!

Overpaid Union Thug

if you work unsafe and cheat u can make a little bonus!! i personally dont need any more $$ than what i work!! my center even changes the rules of the game as its being played.. a few runners in my center made "too much bonus" and were not paid it!!!
if u can not pay your bills on the 47.5 ++++ hours that every trip is dispactched to , YOU MY FRIEND ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!

Regarding the last sentence.....many drivers in my center fall into that category. The rest are either greedy or scared to get on the 9.5 list. There are only a few of us on it. Corporate loves our center because of this. They know they can keep sticking it to us.

Indecisi0n

Let them run and gun because it will catch up to them. Our runner just got in his first accident this Friday. All his fault, maybe now he will think twice about going too fast.

Indecisi0n

Seriously, what is he going to miss?
The safety pins, the lighter, the watch?

I had a talk with him and said today you hit a stationary object but next time it might be a child. The look on his face told me it sank in. Hopefully for his sake it did.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yawn. I made 6 plus hours bonus last week. 300 in my pocket. Bonus has made me a rich man and not once did I run and gun. To each his own. I've always been a fast worker, long before I came to UPS.

Overpaid Union Thug

I wish my center had bonus. I could make a ton of money.

In the long term the more bonus one makes the more work he/she is expected to do will rise. The routes he/she typically runs will slowly but surely be given higher standards. Our past big bonus earners are still crying about the time that was "stolen" from the routes after the last time study. I hope the ton of money was worth it for them.

brown bomber

brown bomber
years ago, I had a route that I would make at least 1 hr. of bonus daily......and I took sometimes a 2 hour lunch.......deliveries were usually completed by 1:00PM........I read every publication available during lunch..........and made out my bills to be mailed......this was over 20 yrs. ago, wish that there was internet available

rocket man

I don't have a problem with bonus. I don't run and gun but sometimes my route is really tight and I can take lunch and still run -75. Why would I not want 45 minutes of free straight time? This doesn't happen everyday but sometimes twice a week, that adds up. Even if it isn't tight and I still run -25 under a day,that's an extra $30 or so a week.Free $ to me.
enjoy the 30 bucks its really integrity every day no one is enforcing it yet .. can you tell me whate state what local? what page is this bonus on >? its abunch of people BLOWING THRU LUNCH keeping a couple of drivers off the road. and a lying center manager laughing saying im efffin them keeping more union drivers off the road. enjoy your 30 dollars the 5 gallons of gas.

article22

Banned
the bone-us babies are brain washed... one day they will wake up and see that the bone-us was a bunch of BS !! i only want to get paid what i work!!! n btw is it time to get the turkey back?