Its time to get rid of the bone-us

clarnzz

I ran three differant routes this week as a favor for my center manager. (who knows why). I got off at 5:30, 5:30, 4:30, 4:30, 4:30. (ish)

I was -150, -80, -120, -50, ? (ish), I worked 9, 9, 8, 8, 9.

I don't go to my truck until after PCM and didn't run one step. Lunch is not taken out of my check unless I take it, and bonus is paid at time and a half.

:piss: you.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I ran three differant routes this week as a favor for my center manager. (who knows why). I got off at 5:30, 5:30, 4:30, 4:30, 4:30. (ish)

I don't go to my truck until after PCM and didn't run one step. Lunch is not taken out of my check unless I take it, and bonus is paid at time and a half.

Perfect avatar.....keep drinking the UPS cool aid..just like one of our biggest runners who just went out on injury....keep it up sucka!!!

jaker

trolling

You are my hero , You do a favor for your center manager and got off at a good time , I feel for you later down the road when you turn around and find your center manager right behind you with his pants down

I didn't work as much as you and bonus more but I do it for my family time and not my center manager , you are going to learn what's more important in life your center manager or your family and it will be tested

clarnzz

You are my hero , You do a favor for your center manager and got off at a good time , I feel for you later down the road when you turn around and find your center manager right behind you with his pants down

I didn't work as much as you and bonus more but I do it for my family time and not my center manager , you are going to learn what's more important in life your center manager or your family and it will be tested

No hero, it was pretty easy. The big planned days were on a rural route that gets one bulk stop, -100 + is the norm. They gave me one slam dunk with a 8.5 plan, and I ran EAMS before my route today. They asked to be switch to a differant route on my 8.5 planned day but I refused. I just play the game and do whats best for me.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
from what i've seen thus far, there is no connection between running/gunning and accidents

some drivers are just stupid

If your paycheck gets bigger the fewer hours you work, you are playing with house money. If you skip your meal/lunch, you will always be tempted or at risk of making mistakes. In my 28 years at UPS, the burners have always been the most accident prone. Also, the drivers who get intimidated by management harassment also are more likely to be involved with accidents/injuries. Not to go to off-topic here, but that is why UPS's safety push is more of a wish than a priority. Yes, they spend the money on it, but what is more important is the non-stop bean counting. In the end, it is every driver's responsibility to be safe. If that means you pooh-bah a manager's production harassment, then so be it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not sure how you figure that. I work about 55 to 58 hours a week and put a big chunk of my money in my 401k. Sounds like your Sup has been whispering in your ear.

Generally if you work 8 hours of more of OT Uncle Sam takes a bigger chunk of your check. Maxing our your 401k will lessen that blow considerably.