It's Time We Crushed Those Foreign Religious Extremists............

wkmac

Before they overthrow our Godly, Ordered society here in America with their own evil dogmas and ways!

Seems those fearful cries has had audience before in this country.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Fox News)- The group behind the failed Christmas Day bombing has released the second installment of its new English-language magazine, Inspire, featuring a North Carolina man who says he is “proud to be a traitor to America.”
“I am a traitor to America because my religion requires me to be one,” writes 24-year-old Samir Khan, a U.S. citizen now believed to be in Yemen. “We pledge to wage jihad for the rest of our lives until either we implant Islam all over the world or meet our Lord as bearers of Islam.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New al-Qaeda Magazine “Inspire” Suggests Turning Ford friend-150 Into “Ultimate Mowing Machine” by Adding Steel Blades to Front of Truck And Driving Into Large Crowds…

The graphic for the article “The Ultimate Mowing Machine” is taken from a Ford friend-150 advertisement showing a truck splashing through puddles as lightning strikes in the background. With the right tools and a little effort, the truck can be turned into a killing machine from a Wes Craven horror film.
“The idea is to use a pickup truck as a mowing machine, not to mow grass but mow down the enemies of Allah,” Ibrahim writes. “Maximum carnage” can be created by adding steel blades to the front grill of the truck and driving it at high speed into a crowd of pedestrians. The attacker can bring a gun to “finish off your work if your vehicle gets grounded during the attack.”

bbsam

Staff member
So Baba, which nation would you like to invade today to get us to exactly where we've been for the last nine years?

trickpony1

So Baba, which nation would you like to invade today to get us to exactly where we've been for the last nine years?

bbsam-
.....so what would you propose we do?
The enemy has been trained as to exactly what to say, if captured by Americans, that will virtually assure their release back into their society.
The "If I love you, you will love me" tactic doesn't seem to be working.

tieguy

Banned
I admit my knowledge of history must not be what it should. Were the catholics hiding in caves and blowing up innocent women and children in the 1920's?

wkmac

bbsam,

Do some google work on Steven Emerson, founder of IPT on whose article "inspired" the piece at baba's link.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
other great topics in Inspire include, how to make nerve gas at home, bomb making 101, firing automatic weapons into lunch crowds in DC. All geared to US muslims to begin a low budget jihad. More lone wolf attacks harder to predict and harder to stop.

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam-
.....so what would you propose we do?
The enemy has been trained as to exactly what to say, if captured by Americans, that will virtually assure their release back into their society.
The "If I love you, you will love me" tactic doesn't seem to be working.
Would you say that nation building is working? Egypt is a muslim nation. So is Libya. We seem to be able to keep ourselves from invading there.

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

Do some google work on Steven Emerson, founder of IPT on whose article "inspired" the piece at baba's link.

Know what I see? A guy who's saying the same things that were being said pre-9/11. We know where the threat is coming from (not China Secretary Rice). Fact is, invading and building nations has us right back where we've always been.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
First they came for the plastic clowns....

Ronald.jpg
Ronald.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Three separate intelligence agencies report a Taliban operative is in the U.S. and ready to perform an act of terrorism much like the Times Square guy was suppose to do.

If you have info. on a terrorist being here, then go get him, arrest him and lock him up!!! :angry:

moreluck

golden ticket member
We want the helicopter's rear piece back.......Pak. wants to give it to China. If we send Pak. one red cent, we are the biggest fools !!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How about crushing those Domestic Religious Extremists? I vote we start with Pat Robertson and work our way down the list.