Its UPSPAC time PARTNERS!

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
Scott D's compensation is 104 times the average manager's salary (according to glassdoor) yet his last year UPSPAC contribution was only 15 times the manager's recommended contribution. It's a reverse Robin Hood situation.

hangin455

I still don't understand why this appeal for money isn't made to all shareholders. Warren Buffet's got a lot more than I do. Why isn't he asked to shoulder a share of the burden. When management were the only ones who owned stock it made sense to ask the management to contribute. When " outsiders" now own a majority why isn't an appeal made to them?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I still don't understand why this appeal for money isn't made to all shareholders. Warren Buffet's got a lot more than I do. Why isn't he asked to shoulder a share of the burden. When management were the only ones who owned stock it made sense to ask the management to contribute. When " outsiders" now own a majority why isn't an appeal made to them?
Because UPS owns and controls you first and foremost, not vice-versa.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager

UPSPAC is a vehicle to perpetuate the upward distribution of wealth, plain and simple. No different than the Teamster PAC really.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
The only difference Is, UPS isn't beating us up! to donate
You don't get asked to give to D.R.I.V.E.? All UPS does is ask. I know many that don't give but I don't know anyone that's been "beaten up" over it. I just find humor in being a partner when it comes to money going out of my pocket, but not so much when it comes to sharing in the profits.

You don't get asked to give to D.R.I.V.E.? All UPS does is ask. I know many that don't give but I don't know anyone that's been "beaten up" over it. I just find humor in being a partner when it comes to money going out of my pocket, but not so much when it comes to sharing in the profits.
Most of us,got out of theD.R.I.VE ,after the Teamsters shoved Obama up our rear ends. Just about everybody else, got out, after the Impasse!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Who the hell has called you partner in the last 5 years?
I had one fellow, who is a cowboy junkie, but he doesn't work for UPS.

oldngray

nowhere special
card00408_fr.jpg