Its UPSPAC time PARTNERS!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Im In the Brown Cafe, .....and it was a stupid post....partner, partner...this!...lmao
Did not think you understood.
The Partner forum is a place for UPS Management and other BC members to discuss issues, complaints, etc. related to management.
Just as the UPS Union forum is a place to discuss Teamster and other union issues of UPS employees.

Did not think you understood.
The Partner forum is a place for UPS Management and other BC members to discuss issues, complaints, etc. related to management.
Just as the UPS Union forum is a place to discuss Teamster and other union issues of UPS employees.
So I can't read It? am I banned from Fedex too?....hmm

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So I can't read It? am I banned from Fedex too?....hmm
I forgot why I put you on ignore ... this restored my memory.

I think you would fall under "other BC members".

I forgot why I put you on ignore ... this restored my memory.

I think you would fall under "other BC members".
Don't be a jerk...just answer my question...that's all!...Management can creep on the union forums,take diggs at us(Drangon Is famous for that) But when they post something, we can't comment?..

:bsbullf::bsbullf:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't be a jerk...just answer my question...that's all!...Management can creep on the union forums,take diggs at us(Drangon Is famous for that) But when they post something, we can't comment?..

I don't understand what you are talking about on this post.
Go back and read the thread and you should be better.
Non-management is welcome to post in the Partner Forum as are Non-Union UPSers are welcome to post in the Union Issues Forum.
Perhaps you have had too many beers the night before a work day or are you off tomorrow?

I don't understand what you are talking about on this post.
Go back and read the thread and you should be better.
Non-management is welcome to post in the Partner Forum as are Non-Union UPSers are welcome to post in the Union Issues Forum.
Perhaps you have had too many beers the night before a work day or are you off tomorrow?
Actually I am sober...guess we can agree,to disagree:peaceful:

Alexcross774

Spinning my wheels.
Just bustin your chops...nothing personal.....I know Brown,expects alot out of management.........I just wanted to know If it is all left wing?,like the DRIVE is?

4U- UPSPAC supports legislation that is in UPS's best interest. So the "right or left wing" aspect can change. They would support free trade agreements (typically left), and fewer regulations (typically right). IMHO, most lobbying money is wasted these days because congress doesn't do jack.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
4U- UPSPAC supports legislation that is in UPS's best interest. So the "right or left wing" aspect can change. They would support free trade agreements (typically left), and fewer regulations (typically right). IMHO, most lobbying money is wasted these days because congress doesn't do jack.
There is total transparency to UPSPAC spending. Significant UPSPAC dollars go to other PACs that in turn give the money to someone else. Any other questions?

Dragon

Package Center Manager

I won't respond to your accusation of a dig...I don't want to de-rail this thread.