It's weird

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It's weird logging in and not seeing 14 new notifications waiting on BC from "likes"....I've been just using the mobile app so haven't really missed the like feature thus far.

Nimnim

The Nim
I could go weeks without a notification. They actually annoy me a little as they disrupt my normal browsing, but I must know these things.

I'd say more than 60% is credit or debit...cash is not that widely used...probably get more payments with food stamps in a shift than cash....especially when the first of the month hits.....

All steaks and goodies I bet!.Its a dam shame! Your working 2 jobs, clipping coupons and buying pork chops instead of steak. Some POS thats probably never worked a single day in their lifetime, eats like a king! Smething is wrong here.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
All steaks and goodies I bet!.Its a dam shame! Your working 2 jobs, clipping coupons and buying pork chops instead of steak. Some POS thats probably never worked a single day in their lifetime, eats like a king! Smething is wrong here.
Honestly, before working here, I had no idea exactly what was covered under food stamps....some of it is ridiculous....candy, junk food and soft drinks?? This is what our taxes pay for!?!? Pork chops? Nah, since my working thru my vacation "disaster" happened....even pork chops and good beer are a lil too expensive...lol. The system is definitely friend'd up, but personally, I'd work 3 jobs before going on welfare.

Honestly, before working here, I had no idea exactly what was covered under food stamps....some of it is ridiculous....candy, junk food and soft drinks?? This is what our taxes pay for!?!? Pork chops? Nah, since my working thru my vacation "disaster" happened....even pork chops and good beer are a lil too expensive...lol. The system is definitely friend'd up, but personally, I'd work 3 jobs before going on welfare.

Thats a Dam shame!! we have people bustin theis humps off, bare making ends meet. Who could use a few bucks in food stamps and we have other people who just work the system! I heard this crazy number.....People in New York on welfare.....make the equivalent of $38000 a year. That includes food stamps, medical coverage , housing and energy assistance! Thats a pile of crap!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thats a Dam shame!! we have people bustin theis humps off, bare making ends meet. Who could use a few bucks in food stamps and we have other people who just work the system!
Things ain't that bad yet....lol. Just a major expense I didn't foresee coming...gotta tighten the belt for a few months on some luxuries. Hopefully, a full time ups spot opens up soon......I'll be right over there on the edge of my seat....lol.