I've been to 5 different locals in the last week & a half & They are all predominantly voting Hoffa

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by LB2.0 HH2016, Oct 11, 2016.

1. LeadBelly2.0

LeadBelly2.0 Well-Known Member

Based on a lot of local elections for the Teamsters united candidates as of late I think we are going to see more supporters for Hoffa hall than we've seen in the last three elections. Only time will tell but I looks good for the whole Hoffa hall slate.

My friends out west are saying the same thing. Zuckerman is a nobody out there. Out east there is zero traction. Even in local 251 the members are going with the Hoffa hall slate.

We all know how the south always goes. Canada is a lock.

Early predictions are that Minnesota alone will cancel out local 89 in the central.

Looks real bleak for the misfits of teamsters united.

2. UniteandWin

UniteandWin Active Member

Central goes to Z. Surprising numbers in other places, H20 wins, definitely no landslide

Sent using BrownCafe App

3. Gimme Danger

Gimme Danger Active Member

251 going HH? Not a chance. You been getting your info from wide? He's delusional.

4. Gimme Danger

Gimme Danger Active Member

Or did you hear from SOB who was laughed at at our building yesterday.
    Good luck with that.

5. LeadBelly2.0

When H20 wins I'll be on here talking about it. You can count on that. It will be epic.

6. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

As all of these silly threads you start fall off the front page, it shows how desperate you are and how little of what you say is actually true.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  7. Takeback251

Takeback251 Member

I don't understand why the pathological liar Gimmie Danger keeps saying SOB was not welcomed and/or was laughed at at 251'S UPS. I was there, stopped and hung out front with them before a bit. No such thing was happening. Hell even a few stewards stopped and had some Q&A with SO. They seemed more than satisfied with the info he shared with them.

8. ViewAskew

ViewAskew Active Member

I'd heard through the grapevine Z had just given up in Ohio

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Bottom rung

Bottom rung Active Member

Who's giving the MN prediction? ...clearly it's from a h2o koolaid drinker. Maybe 2k votes in the state. 89 has how many that usually send a ballot?

10. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

The whole FZ slate has been touring Ohio for the last week and a half, and are in Akron today.

Not only have they not given up the state, they will win it easily.

Fact

11. LeadBelly2.0

3000 from Kentucky sen them in. A state like Minnesota will cancel them out.

12. ViewAskew

ViewAskew Active Member

Good to know.

13. Bottom rung

Bottom rung Active Member

Have you talked to anyone in MN besides the current leaderships puppets? ...You know, the members...

14. LeadBelly2.0

Yes I do know some members in Minnesota.

15. Instigator

Instigator Active Member

H and H got run out of Toledo today

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. ViewAskew

ViewAskew Active Member

Define 'run out'

17. 5habits100

5habits100 Well-Known Member

How can you even think about making up these lies? He had a good reception from the members. You TDU deplorables cant stop making things up to try to win. It won't work.

Z and his misfits got ran out of Akron today is a true story. Don't try to twist it.

18. 5habits100

5habits100 Well-Known Member

He would have to tell you how they told bald Tony to get out of Akron because they don't want his concession butt in Akron.

Tony should stay down in Columbus because his own members aren't voting for him. He will not dominate his local. He will barely win it.

19. LeadBelly2.0

Lol. They were embraced with open arms ****. I was there.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Lasted edited by : Oct 12, 2016
  20. LeadBelly2.0

Th
    They got ran out of wadsworth last night and yrc today. They suck. Tdu sucks

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List