I've been to 5 different locals in the last week & a half & They are all predominantly voting Hoffa

LeadBelly

Banned
Based on a lot of local elections for the Teamsters united candidates as of late I think we are going to see more supporters for Hoffa Hall than we've seen in the last three elections. Only time will tell but I looks good for the whole Hoffa hall slate.

My friends out west are saying the same thing. Zuckerman is a nobody out there. Out east there is zero traction. Even in local 251 the members are going with the Hoffa hall slate.

We all know how the south always goes. Canada is a lock.

Early predictions are that Minnesota alone will cancel out local 89 in the central.

Looks real bleak for the misfits of teamsters united.

Takeback251

I don't understand why the pathological liar Gimmie Danger keeps saying SOB was not welcomed and/or was laughed at at 251'S UPS. I was there, stopped and hung out front with them before a bit. No such thing was happening. Hell even a few stewards stopped and had some Q&A with SO. They seemed more than satisfied with the info he shared with them.

Bottom rung

Based on a lot of local elections for the Teamsters united candidates as of late I think we are going to see more supporters for Hoffa hall than we've seen in the last three elections. Only time will tell but I looks good for the whole Hoffa hall slate.

My friends out west are saying the same thing. Z is a nobody out there. Out east there is zero traction. Even in local 251 the members are going with the Hoffa hall slate.

We all know how the south always goes. Canada is a lock.

Early predictions are that Minnesota alone will cancel out local 89 in the central.

Looks real bleak for the misfits of teamsters united.
Who's giving the MN prediction? ...clearly it's from a h2o koolaid drinker. Maybe 2k votes in the state. 89 has how many that usually send a ballot?

5habits100

H and H got run out of Toledo today
How can you even think about making up these lies? He had a good reception from the members. You TDU deplorables cant stop making things up to try to win. It won't work.

Z and his misfits got ran out of Akron today is a true story. Don't try to twist it.

5habits100

Define 'run out'
He would have to tell you how they told bald Tony to get out of Akron because they don't want his concession butt in Akron.

Tony should stay down in Columbus because his own members aren't voting for him. He will not dominate his local. He will barely win it.

LeadBelly

Banned
Th
How can you even think about making up these lies? He had a good reception from the members. You TDU deplorables cant stop making things up to try to win. It won't work.

Z and his misfits got ran out of Akron today is a true story. Don't try to twist it.
They got ran out of wadsworth last night and yrc today. They suck. Tdu sucks