I've been to 5 different locals in the last week & a half & They are all predominantly voting Hoffa

Bottom rung

Attachments

• 1476317961786.jpg
    1476317961786.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 125

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Tony should stay down in Columbus because his own members aren't voting for him. He will not dominate his local. He will barely win it.
So his members aren't voting for him, but you predict that he will win?

Do you not see how this contradicts and make no sense, as usual?

Dr.Brownz

There is surprisingly fierce anti Hoffa sentiment in our small center, though I'm not sure if people are just saying it because one older driver is constantly going on about how bad he is.

ezmoney5150

Who's giving the MN prediction? ...clearly it's from a h2o koolaid drinker. Maybe 2k votes in the state. 89 has how many that usually send a ballot?

What a leader he is if Local 89 can produce only 2000 votes. He has over 9000 at the Grade Lane and thats all he can produce? Is he running for Trustee? or General President?

ezmoney5150

The whole FZ slate has been touring Ohio for the last week and a half, and are in Akron today.

Not only have they not given up the state, they will win it easily.

Fact

Come to Cleveland, Please, I dare them. We're educated up here. The heat must be more intense below I-70.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Come to Cleveland, Please, I dare them. We're educated up here. The heat must be more intense below I-70.
The birthplace of TDU is Cleveland and their Convention is held there more often than not.

Why wouldn't it be?

I doubt anybody is afraid to campaign there.

ezmoney5150

The birthplace of TDU is Cleveland and their Convention is held there more often than not.

Why wouldn't it be?

I doubt anybody is afraid to campaign there.

Ask the Holland guys from Cleveland, they ran their a**** out of there. And the 3 UPS locations didn't fair well for them either.

Come on up. Lets see what happens.

LeadBelly

Banned
One thing to remember. When you go to others locals you can expect us to take vacation and repay you two fold to your one. We will go to anyone's local who does this. I actually enjoy repaying them for this. I'd doubt anyone comes anymore. Because we have demonstrated that we will campaign as well.